Chapter 1 The Outlands

The Outlands. You were stuck here, shipped off by your family's actions; a crime you didn't commit.

It made absolutely no sense to you why you and your siblings should be punished as you were not part of the law breaking generation.

"(Y/N), what's troubling you, dear?" Your slim, boney mother, Zarya (AN: Pronounced: Zah•rai•ah ((just in case)) ) asked. She could always tell if you were in deep thought about something or if a thought was aggravating you.

"Nothing, mother...just thinking." You replied, letting out a small sigh.

"Well, mind if I ask what you're thinking about, love?" Your mother smiled warmly

"I guess," you gave up. "I just can't help feeling how unfair-"

"(Y/N)!! GET YOUR SORRY CARCASS OVER HERE NOW!!"  Your father, Aharah yelled, cutting you off.

Your torn ears fell back as you slunk out of the cave to your lanky, yet terrifying father.

"What have I told you about speaking of such things?" Your father asked sternly.

"I just want to know! It wasn't my-"

Before you could finish, Aharah had slammed his claws clean across your face, knocking your small body back.

"You're a disgrace, (Y/N). I can't believe I have you as a daughter." Your father's words cut deep in your soul.

"But..father.." Tears streamed from your eyes.

"No daughter of mine will be this weak and expect to keep residence in this pride. Run away and never come back."

You heard your mother scream out objections to your father and get torn into by His claws as you ran off. She was too late...you were gone for good.