Summer Nights P.1

Narrators POV:
There once was a long-term couple Trenton & Trina. They've been together for five
years and now they're getting ready to witness the biggest moments of their lives.
Graduation Day.

Trina's POV:
I wake up next to the love of my life "Trenton" and i realized today was the day both of our lives started and our future remains ahead of us. It was graduation day the day we've been waiting years for so we can start the life we planned all these years. I walk into the apartment balcony and think what's gonna happen next. I wake up Trenton and we grab our things and head over to my moms house were our family & friends are waiting for us to get ready  thier. As we arrive we both put on our caps and gowns, greet family and friends and also receive graduation gifts from everyone. Then i get a text saying it's time to leave. Me and Trenton tell our family see them soon and they wish us good luck.

Narrators POV:
As Trenton & Trina are rehearsing for the ceremony Trenton notices that Trina is acting differently than usual. He pulls her to the side and askes

Trenton's POV:
Trenton: What's Wrong?
Trina: Ain't nothing wrong
Trenton: Stop Lying To Me I Told You About That
Trina: Okay, I Don't Think I'm Ready
Trenton: For?
Trina: Life. Everything Happening So Fast
Trenton: Don't Worry Bout It, We Got This, I Promise You

I grab her by her waist , pull her in close and kiss her passionately. Then I turn her around, hug her from behind and start kissing her neck slowly then I whisper in her ear "We gone make it"

Narrators POV:
The graduation ceremony begins and after all the national anthem singing & the 12th grade scrapbook movie, they are finally getting ready to announce the names of the graduates. As they are calling names they finally get to Trenton's & Trina's they both walk across the stage proudly and receive their diplomas. At the end of the ceremony, Trina & Trenton decides to skip the party and just go home.

Trenton's POV
As me and Trina are heading home, before we go inside I pick her up bridal style and enter the door. I set her down and look into her eyes and start to bite my lip. I pull her in close and start tongue kissing her. As we are kissing I began to pin her against the wall and start to kiss & bite her neck softly. I secretly put my hands inside her panties and start to finger her fast & aggressively. She moans my name loudly and she starts to take her pants off & unbutton my pants. I quickly pick her up & throw her on the bed. I take her shirt off and start to give her a trail of hickeys down her stomach then when I reach her panties I aggressively take them out and start to kiss her inner thighs. As I'm doing that she is moaning my name passionately while I'm weakening her body. I begin to lick her clit in circles and putting my tongue deep inside of here making her toes curl. As I am flicking my tongue back and forth inside her she moans louder and and says "I'm cumming" , so I started flicking & fingering her fast Af as I stick my tongue into her one more time she finally gives in ..........