Chapter 2

The three best friends who set off on their trip to snowboarding met the others on a bus stop they agreed on. Tyler came with his two buddies. When June saw Tyler she couldn't take her eyes off him. In June's mind "What the hell? How can someone look so....so.... handsome?! My heart nearly stopped! Those messy black hair, that pure white skin, on top of that black t-shirt with brown hoody jacket and...."
"Hey...." said a guy while waving his hands in front of June, and continued "well.... you are drooling" and let out a soft chuckle.
"Oh! Shit! The first time we talked about was that I was drooling?! And I nearly became a pervert! Arrgghh!!!" Was what she was thinking while lookin at him.
"Ah! Sorry I just remembered something delicious so I......" said while wiping the drool off of her mouth and continued "Ahm! So.... Tyler.....mm.... I....just-wanted-to-ask-that-why-did-you-invite-me?" Uttered in one breath.
"W-what?" Said with a question mark on his face.
There was a quite long pause after that and then Tyler continued
"I... didn't....." and was interupted by Lara who dashed towards them and hung on June and said
"He~y! Whatchya talkin' about? Well anyways the bus is he~re!" Sounded very excited and pushed June forward and said
"You go first with the rest of 'em, we need to discuss about....(thinking about an excuse)bus tickets....yeah bus tickets...so go on we will join ya, right Tyler?"
"Oh- okay!" Tyler replied confusingly.
"But can't you do that while on our way or when we reach there?" Asked June while raising her one eyebrows to telepathically ask her what the hell is she doing?

"Ah! Ahm.... please?" Said Lara while making those puppy eyes.
June sighed and started walking towards the bus.
"Hey you! Tyler! I need to tell you something!" Lara whispered.
"What?" Replied Tyler.
"If you tell her that you didn't invited her! I swear to god I will kill you or bury you in that snow!" Said Lara while giving him a death glare.
"W-wha? But isn't that the same thing? Well why not? Weren't you the one who invited us?" Replied Tyler confusingly.
"Hey! I'm telling you n-" while saying they heard a really loud bang. When they both turned reflexively. They saw June lying over the bus stairs.
"Ouch! That would have hurt?!" Said Tyler.
"Not again!" said Lara a bit angrily.
"A-again?" Replied Tyler a bit shocked.
They both dashed towards her while others were trying to help her get up.
Tyler came from back and grabbed her hand and said "It's ok! I got her!"
As he said June blushed and said " T-Thank Y-You!"
"No problem!" Replied Tyler with a grin on his face.
Then they all boarded the bus and to their destination. After a while the bus stopped with a jerk.

"What happened?!" Asked a passenger who seated first.
"I don't know, sir!" The bus driver replied.

The bus driver went out to see what was wrong. After that 10 minutes passed but the driver didn't show up, so the passenger in front went to check up on him and didn't return either. They all panicked and was in a dilemma whether to go out and look for them or they will disappear too. Everyone looked out of the window, there was no sign of them and surprisingly there was no one except them.

June looked out of the window and felt a cool breeze and then suddenly it became cold. She started shivering from head to toe, kate who was sitting beside her noticed her and asked "hey! What happened? Do you have a fever?"
"N..no but i..it's r..really c..cold! A..Aren't y..you f..feeling c..cold t..too?" Said with her teeth chattering.

Kate really worried nodded her head and said "No it's not!". Kate and lyra who was in front of them looked at each other and then started looking for extra jacket or something to cover her. Then someone commented from the back "woah! Is she so eager to go over there that she is feeling it right now?" And bursted out laughing. Kate glared at them. They still giggled. Then a guy said "stop it you two!"(referring to his friends) And came forward and lended his jacket.

June looked at him while he was taking out his jacket and handed over. She then stretched her hand and grabbed the jacket and said "T-Thank Y-You Tyler!" But Tyler didn't let go of the jacket and kept staring at her. Flustered June turned her head and tried to pull it but he still didn't let go. June gave a glance to him then he gave her a smirk, June turned red and said "He---- Aaacchoooo.... oops". She quickly looked at him "(oh gawd! It was a such a good atmosphere and I ruined it and now he looks grossed out!! Arghh!! Why did I have to sneeze at a crucial moment!)" Thought June. "Ppfftt! What's with that face?" Said Tyler while laughing.

"Go! Get out of here!" Came the words with a chill. June gasped. "Hey you okay?" Asked Tyler. "We warned you!", "You shouldn't have come!" Surprised Tyler "Hey~!" "Get up" June got up! "Now get out of here!" She got out of her place, passed Tyler like he wasn't even there. Tyler grabbed her shoulder and said "Hey! I'm sorry please don't be mad". "Goooooooo~!" Screamed the voices, June pulled off with a jerk and started running. Kate and lyra glanced at each other and Kate shouted "TYLER CATCH HER!" Buffled Tyler ran to catch her before she gets off the bus.

But she stood in front of the doors, lifted her hand and pointed her finger towards the door. Tyler was dumbfounded because as he slowly watched her it looked like she was writing something. He went near her, slowly whispered in her ears "June... can you hear me?" She didn't respond. Then again he said in a clear loud voice "June! Can you hear me??? Look at me damn it!" He banged his hand over the rod. After hearing that loud bang June stopped the gesture. Then she looked at Tyler. With a sigh of relief "Finally you looked at me! What happened? Are you not feeling well?" Said with a really caring voice and hugged her.

Then she started mumbling something, "what? I can't understand what you are trying to say!" Said Tyler confusingly. Then she slowly lifted her head up and looked at him which startled Tyler a bit. Then he placed his hand on her cheek and said "June, what's the matter? What are you trying to do or say?" Then he heard her saying "o-p-e-n t-h-e d-o-o-r" "what? Why?" "Open the do-or" Tyler just did what she said! He slowly went near the door and lifted his hand to open it, then BAM! the door opened which made Tyler's heart skip a beat and he let out a sigh when he saw the driver and the passenger standing in front of them.

_____________________________________

Finally back....Im just gonna publish this chapter I wrote back then....just changed a tiny bit....