Chapter 1

"HEY! What are you doing June?!" Said a girl while hitting June's back.
"Are you writing again?" Asked that girl.
"...."
"Stop! Already. You know, you never write after that and throw it away everytime. Then why do you keep writing it?"
"Lara, even I don't know. Everytime I have this feeling I start writing. My hand moves on it's own." said with a frowned face.

After a long pause...
"And it's even more creepy because it's something nobody can explain me!"
Lara leaned over to take a clear look at the diary and said "Yeah! It's really creepy 'coz it looks like some ancient language or a kid learning how to write!!!" And started laughing really loud.
Again there was a pause, so Lara glanced over to look at her.
She again went into a deep thought. Lara saw her expression changing into various flustered looks.

With a big grin on her face, Lara spoke "Oh! Ju~ne... you know Tyler right? From our class who sits next to you? Ri~ght?"
June's face lights up when she heard Tyler's name. Feeling all embarrassed she replied.
"Ye-s! So?"
"So~o? So what? That's it? Ok! He invited us to skiing and..." being cheeky she stopped to tease her.
"And what?!" Looking all excited but trying not to show it on her face.
"Look how eager you are to know" Giving her a smirk.
"C'mon! I'm leaving!" Stood up with an angry look on her face.
"Ok, ok! Wait, wait! And... It's a two days and one night trip!!!" Said while shouting her heart out!

They both hugged each other with excitement. Then afterwards they left the college and went home to pack for the trip which was tomorrow.

June got home. As usual no one welcomed her. She went straight to her Father's study room. Which had lots of books based on magic, demons and lots more. Whenever she asked to whom those books belong? He never answered her but she knew that those books doesn't belong to him because he doesn't believe in those stuff.

The study room had a fluorescent light and a beige wallpaper with black abstract pattern on it which gives a really sad and dark look. And in the middle of it was the study table which was also black in colour. She went near the table. The table was really messy with all those papers from her Father's work.

She started arranging all those papers forgetting why she came. Then while arranging she found a frame which was fallen over because of those papers. When she was about to reach it, Michael entered the room and said in an angry voice,
"Don't touch it!"
Sighing out of relief she said "D-dad! You scared me!"
"Why are you here?" Not meeting her gaze went straight and sat on his chair.
"Dad! I....." confused whether to ask him now or afterwards.
"I what?" Still a bit angry.
"Amm.... I-wanted-to-go-to-a-two-days-trip-with-my-friends, please..., can I?" Said in one breath and looks at him with pleading eyes.
"Hmmm... let me think about it! Now go back to your room." Said with a cold voice and started doing his work.

She went to her room, letting out a long sigh, her eyes got tears because she knew that the photo in that frame which her dad didn't let her see was more or less her mother's. She then went to her bed and sat down and took out her mother's picture from under her pillow and looked at it with sad eyes for a while and then changed her clothes, did some homework and started reading books which she gets from her dad's study room. After sometime she was called for dinner. More or less to cook "precisely". After cooking and arranging the table she called everyone.

While eating Amy said "Dad! Can I go snowboarding with my friends? Pretty please??" Said it while acting all spoiled.
"Yeah! Sure have fun!" Said it right after didn't even think it over.

June got all fidgety to ask her father what he thought about her going with her friends. With all the tension going on her mind she blurted out without knowing that there was a conversation going on between her step mother and her father.