Chapter 6 It's a date then

Hazel's POV

"God no!" I screamed, pushing Autumn back into the dressing room and slamming the door shut

"Well hand me something else then" she called out to me.

"Hold on" I spun around on my heels and walked towards another rack in search for a dress.

"Try this one" I said, throwing a red dress over the door.

After awhile Autumn opened the door and peaked her head through

"How about another size up?" She whispered

"But this one's the same size as the other ones and they fit you fine" I explained

"Just grab a bigger one"

"No! Let me see!" I demanded.

"Hazel I'm serious get me another dress!" She almost screamed.

I jumped back slightly, tripping and falling onto a chair outside the fitting rooms. I quickly sat up and flew my head around, making sure no one saw me.

"Fine" I huffed, standing up and walking back to the rack.

"Something longer! And with sleeves" Autumn yelled

"Are you kidding me? No way!" I yelled back

"Hazel!" She called, angrily

"Fine" I sassed

Finally, after searching for way longer that usual I found something that i thought was cute (kinda) and met my best friends standards.

"Here" I said, tossing it over the door.

She opened the door and came out, a look of question on her face.

The navy blue dress hugged her small curves and reached just above her knees and the arms were full length. It was ok but still, not sexy at all!

"Is it ok?" She asked.

"It's plain" I said, a bit disgusted with the dress "you look old"

"Thanks" she said monotoned

"I want to see the red one" I whined, stamping my feet on the ground

"No" Autumn snapped

I growled and sat down, crossing my arms and legs.

Then Autumn turned to the mirror to inspect herself

"I like it" she said, pulling on the boat-neckline to see if it would fall down any, which in her eyes was bad but in my eyes it would have brightened the fricken muumuu up a bit.

"Fine. What ever" I sighed, standing up and grabbed the small black dress we had picked out for me earlier and made my way to pay for it. 

"You wanna eat?" I asked once we had payed for our new Christmas dresses and walked out of the store.

Autumn reached in her back pocket and pulled out her phone to check the time. Realizing we still had at least another hour before she told the husband she would be home, she nodded and we walked to the cafeteria.

"You not hungry or something?" I asked as I scarfed down my Chinese food and she pushed her salad around her plate.

She just shrugged and stabbed a piece of lettuce, inspecting it before returned it back to her plate.

"Ok are you depressed or something?" I yelled out, dropping my fork on the table.

"No. Why?" She looked up at me worriedly.