The Goblet of Fire

(MARCH 1, 2019. THIS PART IS NOT EDITTED)

Harry POV

"So, who from your school is going to sign up for the tournament?" I asked Natsu.

Natsu smiled his famous smile and said, "Well, ALL OF OUR STUDENTS!"

"Huh?! But there's an age limit! Wendy couldn't enter!"

"Sure she could! Oh look, there she is putting her name in that goblet-thingy."

Harry turned his head, and there she was, standing on her tippy toes to put her name in.

The crowd was saying that she was breaking the rules. People were worried as to what would happen to the child.

Wendy, after much struggling, managed to put her name in the goblet.

People's jaws were on the floor when they saw that nothing had happened.

"If a little girl can do it, so can we!" said an all too familiar voice.

The two Weasley twins came walking in. They had made an aging potion.

The potion had worked for about a few minutes.

The two had turned into old men.

"Oh dear! Let me help you!" cried Wendy. She muttered a spell that I couldn't hear. The two were turned back into young men.

"Wow, she's amazing! That must have been a really advanced spell! What do they teach in your academy?" I asked Natsu.

He smiled that perfect grin, "Stuff."

Natsu POV

Is this guy stupid or what? Wendy was just pretending to cast that spell with her wand.

I put my awesome name in the goblet. Of course my name is going to win! I'm gonna make us proud!

The rest of the guilds put their names in goblet, but they have no chance against me. MWAHAHAHAHA

_________________________________________

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY MINI PIZZAS

HOW WAS CHRISTMAS AND SOON TO BE 2016!!

Sorry for the short chapter. I was to lazy.

I am starting to accept requests for stories cause I'm bored. Read my bio for what I can do.

I WILL READ YOUR IDEAS AND DO WHAT I CAN.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!