Prologue

Sydney's POV:

'Shut up Jai, do you realise how freaking annoying you are? Can you just let me get on with my work while you finish learning your 2 times table (?)' I sneered,
'I am on my 4 times table actually, Sydney, duh!' he answers back,
'oh for Christ sake, go away Jai NOW!' I shout,
'anything for you, my dear,' he smirks and he walks out of the office.
Do you realise how hard it is to work and having to deal with the most annoying and stupidest person in the whole world? Well, welcome to my life.
I have been working here for 3 years and the first year was amazing, I got so many great opportunities and enjoyed all the work I was given. But that all changed when Mr Kendall (my boss) told me I had a new colleague. Can you guess who it was!? At the start I kinda liked him because he was kinda cute I guess and he seemed nice but my impression of him was destroyed when he opened his flipping mouth and said,
'I am the best person to work with, I'm cute, hot, fit and amazing, and don't forget funny!' he smiled.
Like where did Mr Kendall find him, in the freaking dustbins! I just stared at him: dumb-struck whilst he just got his desk ready acting like he wasn't the biggest douche bag in the world, like what did I do to deserve him as my colleague!? But I usually just ignore him and get on with my work as I am only here for 7 hours (I have to tell myself that many times or I might of walked out) and I can't show him that he is affecting me and that I care what he says, because I don't.

Jai's POV:

'Shut up Jai, do you realise how freaking annoying you are? Can you just let me get on with my work while you finish learning your 2 times table (?)' she sneered,
I could see I was annoying her so I thought why don't I annoy her even more,
'I am on my 4 times table actually, Sydney, duh!' I answered back, she was getting redder by the minute, I know I shouldn't laugh but it was too hard not too...
'oh for Christ sake, go away Jai NOW!' she shouted, she looked like she was about to kill me in a minute, I should maybe give her a minute or two.. 'anything for you, my dear,' I smirked and walked out of her office before she could hurt me.
I like annoying her, she looks kinda cute when she gets all angry I guess. But sometimes I come across really irritating when I don't mean to me, I just blame it on my good looks, my Australian accent and my wisdom. I mean, who couldn't get jealous over that?
I got this job 2 years ago and I hate it but my brothers told me I had to get a job or they would kick me out of the house and I couldn't deal with that, what would happen to my looks, you know it's hard to look this good. I have only stayed here because I need the money and I like annoying Sydney. When I first got here and heard that I was going to work with Sydney I was kinda excited but I don't think she was when I first came into her office. I think I might of been too cocky and acted like a bit of a douche bag, but sometimes it just comes out and I don't realise it (well that is what Luke told me anyway). I try to explain it to her but she usually just rolls her eyes and gets back to her work.
I think she likes me...

This is my new RomCom: I Guess I'm Stuck With You and I hope you like the prologue, I feel like I write better about something more joyful than Bullied to the Point so I don't know if I should carry on with the other one, comment whether I should or not!? Please vote and comment you opinions on this new book, enjoy! ⭐
Lauren ❤

Instagram: mexicanjaii