Chapter 20 I remember...

Aphmau's POV

~flashback~

I woke up in a forest this time, it was early autumn. I was running through the forest until I saw a big pile of leaves, and when I got close I jumped in.

This must be another memory, but what triggered it this time?

After I got out of the pile of leaves I could hear something in the distance but couldn't tell what it was, so I started heading towards it.

As I got closer I could make out the sound of somebody nearly in tears.

"Are you alright?"

"No, my only friend is gone and I can't him."

"That's horrible!"

I wonder who it is.

"He was the only one who ever liked me."

"Well I like you."

"You wouldn't if I told you what I am."

"What are you?"

"I'm a w- witch."

The girl broke into tears, and kept getting her long orange hair caught in her face.

"I still like you."

"R- really!"

She stopped crying for a moment and looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Of corse I do! What's your name?"

"I- It's Lucinda."

"Hmmm..... Can I just call you Lucy?

"My dad is the only one who calls me that, but if you help me find my friend you can too!"

"Okay what does your friend look like? What is his name?"

"He's about *# centimeters* high and *# centimeters* wide, and has a shiny white feathery look."

I looked at her in confusion.

"Oh did I forget to mention that he's an owl. Oh and his name is Bigglesworth."

"Oh, okay that makes sense, let's go find him!"

We were going through the forest until we found him stuck in a tree, and he couldn't fly very well, and so that's why he was stuck.

"Awwweeeee, he's so cute!"

"Thanks for helping me find him, by the way where are you from?"

"Oh I from the big farm that Pikaro village buys all of their food from, my family comes here to sell food every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday."

"Where are you from Lucy?"

"Oh, me? Well my father is the Lord of Pikaro, and since Pikaro village doesn't like Magicks or Witchcraft users I'm alone in forest with Bigglesworth a lot."

"Well we aren't that far from my house, wanna come over and play?"

"Sure sounds fun!"

"Oh, and if Bigglesworth ever goes missing again, just ask me for help."

"I will, thanks."

~end of flashback~

What? The memory was over why am I not awake yet?

"Aphmau..."

"Lady Irene?"

"I thought I said to call me Mother."

"Of corse Mother, sorry."

"Why were my parents different from you and my father?"

"It was for you protection my dear, your father and I didn't want you or your brother to be harmed."

"Who was my Father?"

"I can't say, but I can tell you this, you will soon meet a direct descendant of your father... your brother."

"Really!?"

"Yes."

A blinding flash of white light appeared and the moment was soon over. I woke up in, Lucinda's house? I sat up and saw her across the room brewing a potion.

"Lucinda?"

"Aphmau your awake!"

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"Just a few hours, thank Irene your safe."

"I'm fine Lucinda-"

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw him sitting in the corner sleeping.

"Why is Garroth here?"

"He wanted to make sure you were ok, he was really worried about you."

"He was?"

"Yes, he told me about when Laurence and him found you and you had fainted, and about how long you were asleep the other times you've fainted. He also told me about the memories."

"He told you that much?"

"Only vaguely."

"He doesn't fully trust me like you di- I mean do."

"Can I go stretch my legs? I need to tell Zoey about this."

"Of corse you can Aphmau, there is nothing keeping you here."

"Thank you Lucinda.... Or should I say Lucy?"

She looked at me in astonishment, like she thought I couldn't remember anything about my past, we"l that was kinda true, but still.

"You... Remember?"

"What do you think my memory was about?"

"Aphmau you're the best."

"Thanks Lucy."

"I'll see you tommorrow and we can go look for Bigglesworth."

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow then, bye!"

"Bye Aphmau!"