Chapter 37 New Island?!

Announcement, plz read: I know I haven't been updating as often as I should, and I said I would go back to daily, but I have to mic home work. BUT...  I am planning on updating the book weekly probably the weekend.

Aphmau POV

After Anna, and I came back from my dimension we told Lucy and Charlotte what had happened, then we headed out around noon. The path we took to get to Old Haven was blocked by a fallen tree. So Charlotte told us we have to go by ship.

Anna decided to leave her eldest daughter in charge, Rosalinda. Who was on a trade ship with her father and 3 younger brothers. She told us we would leave for Phoenix Drop when they return.

As soon as they got back Lucy asked why Anna didn't leave her husband I charge, and she said because he is still very ill, not from the plague but from another disease. He will better soon though. They needed the ship to gather ingredients for the cure.

They returned safely, and we gathered up our supplies and left on the ship. It started getting pretty stormy, so we took cover under the deck, on the lower levels.

When it was finally done pouring out, we had landed on an island we'd never seen before. Some natives came up to us and asked us we were imps undisguised while they pointed their spears at us.

I politely told them we were not imps, and asked them to put their weapons down, but Charlotte had a different idea in mind. She told Anna she planned on shoving them aside and taking their spears away, but Anna convinced Charlotte it was a bad idea.

Afterwards, we met with the Enki warrior tribe leader, and he told us we had been hit by the cursed sea. He explained that the demon warlock would help us for the right price.

He told us the conditions necessary to lure him out, and we did so. But after I set up camp in the woods, somebody else jumped out at me.

A/n you know the whole story about meeting Travis... Right?
I'm gonna change it a little.