Fights in the hall

I walk down the hall. My magenta converse making the only sound I hear. I look around. The bell rang a good 30 minutes ago and I just got here. 

I'm always late to school, but what does it matter? Where in my life am I supposed to use geometry? Absolutely no where. I snap out of my thoughts and I see Niki.

A smirk spreads across my face. She's looking around all frightened. Her  mane of blonde hair in a messy pony tail. As I get closer I notice dark circles under her beautiful coffee brown eyes.

Her mouth is twitching at the corner and she is fiddling with something. "Hey Niki!" I shout enthusiastically. She flinches and looks over at me. Her eyes widen and she straightens out her baggy blues sweats and gray hoodie.

I run towards her. My hair flying majestically behind me. I pounce at her and she side steps. I land right on my face. "Ouch!" I holler as I stand back up.

Her jaw tightens and she slams me back to the ground. "You know not to touch me." She growls through her teeth. I laugh a half hearted chuckle and say "sorry N."   

She lets go and I straighten out my tee shirt. I smile widely at her and she asks "what do you want Renee?" In an annoyed tone. I sigh, staring at her intently.

Even all stressed she looks beautiful. I snap out of my daze when she sneers and turns away, picking up a few math text books. I mean this girl is gorgeous, smart, and funny, but you shouldn't mess with her.

I finally reply saying "nothing Niki." Her sneer deepens and she sets the text books down. She pushes back to the ground and puts her foot on my stomach.

"You will not make a fool out of me." Then she picks the up the texts books and leaves. I stay on the floor. Dazed. Geez she's beautiful, but I have no chance. Not if I'm gonna be a loser.

The whole school fears me, but... She refuses. If people truly knew that she wasn't a nerdy girl. That's she's a true bad girl... Then... Then people would understand why I love her.

I get up slowly and walk to history. Thoughts of her still racing around in my head.