Chapter 1: Nuisance >.<

A/N: Mature content ahead! I think it would be classified as a Lime compared to a Lemon!

*Toba's P.O.V*

It had been a month and half since my brother had decided to move in with us. And by us, I mean, Akazeto, Ciel, Sebastian, and I. Yup, we were all living in one mansion! I was so happy! Until my brother decided to ruin it...

I awoke in the new, slightly larger than normal, king size bed. I smiled as I snuggled into Sebastian, Ciel, and Akazeto. I really loved them!

"Aren't you a little cuddle monster this morning," chuckled Akazeto as he gave me a kiss on the four head.

"He's like that every morning," said Ciel as he snuggled into my waist.

"You do it to me too, Ciel-kun," I pouted as I wrapped my arms around him.

Ciel nipped at my side causing me to gasp and then hit him, gently of course, on his head.

"B-Baka!" I whisper shouted. "I miss when you were more innocent."

Ciel only chuckled and gave me a kiss on my side. "Sorry."

Sebastian then slid his hand through my shirt messed with my "manly" chest.

I whimpered and said, "It's too early Seb-chan!"

I moaned as Ciel began to attack my waist and thighs while Akazeto went for my neck.

"It's never too early, Toba-kun~" purred Sebastian as grabbed my poor butt.

"It is!" I exclaimed as I pulled away from the relentless males. "We just did five freakin' times yesterday!"

Sebastian, Ciel, and Akazeto thought about this. "You have a point..."

I nodded my head.

"Can we at least HJ(Hand Job)?" asked Ciel as he tilted his head to the side.

I threw a pillow at his face and got up from the bed. I used demon speed to change into some new clothes and then stormed out of the room.

The last thing I said to them before fully exiting was, "No means no."

The three males then got dressed and met me at the table for breakfast.

Crystal looked at us strangely.

"What is it, Crystal?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be having sex right now?" she asked with a smile on her face.

I blushed more than I ever had in my life! I then stood and went to trap myself in my room. This was the worst!

"W-w-why'd you say something like that!" exclaimed Akazeto as he stood from the table.

Crystal giggled and said, "I was just stating the obvious... Besides, he asked me, and I would never lie to him."

Sebastian sighed. "Well, let's go get him out of that room."

Ciel nodded in agreement.

The three males went and fixed the problem. They fixed it so well, that they owe Crystal a thank you... In other words, they got make-up morning 'you-know-what'. Yup, didn't see it coming, but they owe her anyway.

It was then the next day. This is where Nii-chan comes in... Sadly.

The boys and myself were sleeping peacefully fully unclothed. It was a good Saturday morning. The birds were singing, the light wasn't too blinding, and everything seemed right with the universe.