Chapter 3: Home & Meet the Grandparents!

*Toba's P.O.V*

I could feel myself being gently shook awake. I opened my eyes to be face to face with Sebastian. He smiled seeing my brown orbs.

"I was getting worried," said Sebastian as he chuckled.

I smiled and sat up. He could be just the sweetest!

"Our future time together is the main reason we came after all~" purred Sebastian into my ear.

And, there it goes... I blushed a heck-a ton of red.

I then stood to my feet and saw Ciel staring at everything in awe. He seemed to be focusing on a traffic light at the moment.

"I've heard of this place only once," said Sebastian as he looked at the passing vehicles. "It's the demon land filled with human characters. The coexist with many different species, all but humans. The land of Akuma, but also the land of the highly advanced."

"Yes," I said as I nodded. "This is my home. The land of the Highly Advanced!"

I then went and snapped Ciel out his trance by grabbing onto his arm.

"This is really amazing," he said as he still glanced at the light.

I giggled and said, "Where's Akazeto?"

Sebastian looked at a shop across the street which made me smile. It was the one and only Amazing Donuts (originality in business names=zero point five... Yup... :p). It was actually my favorite donut shop!

"Come on!" I rushed Ciel and Sebastian across the street. I eventually felt bad considering that Ciel was still carrying the bags! >.<

"Aka-chan!" I cheered as I entered the store.

"T-Toba-kun!" cheered the cashier. I smiled as the glasses wearing boy ran over to me. He glomped me within a millisecond.

"Nice to see you again, Lenin," I said as I hugged the tall green haired male back.

"I-I-I missed y-y-you so much!" he wailed into my shoulder. "N-n-not to mention, I was so shocked when I-I found that Akazeto had risen from the d-d-d-d-dead!"

I giggled. Lenin always had a strange way of putting things. I gently pet his back as I calmed him down. He eventually pulled away looking at me with big yellow eyes and I grinned.

Lenin smiled back and said, "Have you seen your grandparents yet?"

"We just got here a moment ago," I said as I giggled.

"Oh," said Lenin. He then glanced past my shoulder. Lenin then lowered his voice to a whisper, "Who are they?"

"Oh!" I gasped in shock. How could I forget to introduce everyone! "They are Sebastian and Ciel, my two other lovers."

"Oh, nice to meet you," said Lenin as he smiled. "Wait, who's the third one?"

"Me, of course!" cheered Akazeto as he carried boxes of donuts with the luggage.

Sebastian took the donut boxes and gave a reassuring smile to Lenin.

"That makes sense," Lenin said as he smiled. "But, what about..."

"She's already remarried," I said with a smile.

"Really?" asked Lenin as he stared at me in disbelief.

"Really!" I said. "She even has another child, a boy!"

Lenin nodded and said, "Well, that turned out for the best in the end, I guess... I actually always supported you and Akazeto together more than her and Akazeto."