Special {Christmas/Winter Holiday} - Our Very First Christmas/Blanket of White

Lemon scene in this! SO mature content! Warning! Mature content! 18+!

Also, I couldn't decide on the title so I did the "/" thing! >.<

*Toba's P.O.V*

I watched as the puffs of white fell from the sky. How could something that looked so soft and gentle be so cold?

"Toba-kun!" yelled the voice of Crystal.

My ears flickered. I was going to be a fox with a puffy warm tail today! =^.^= "Coming!" I yelled back.

I rushed down the hallway and down the marble steps of the mansion. I was extremely excited! Today would be the first Christmas that Aka-chan, Ci-chan, Sebs-chan and I spent together! It's an honest dream come true!

"Are they here?" I asked happily as I lept down the chairs.

"We sure are Toba," said Akazeto as he looked up at me with a smile. He was currently dressed in a santa costume! He had a cake and a big bag that was surely filled with presents for everyone.

I looked over to see Sebastian still dressed in his butler suit, despite not being one anymore, and a reindeer headband. "Hello," he said.

I smiled and said, "Where's Ciel?"

"I'm right here," said Ciel as he popped from behind me.

"When did you!" I exclaimed in shock. He's improved with his demon abilities again! I looked up at him, still a little irked with the height difference... I mean, come on! Ciel was my last hope for me to feel like a tall person!

Ciel chuckled at my reaction as he stood in his very own Santa like getup. "So, what are we going to do?"

I grinned and said, "We are going to spend time decorating together!"

"Shouldn't the tree be decorated already?" asked Sebastian.

"Normally, yes," I said. I then blushed a little and began to fidget slightly. "But, I really wanted to decorate together. Like a new couple tradition..."

Sebastian, Akazeto, and Ciel blushed at me. "Let's start then."

I smiled and said, "Hm!"

We then began to tackle the large tree I had bought for this extremely special occasion! I was currently using a ladder to put a snowman ornament on one of the higher branches of the tree.

"You okay up there, Toba?" asked Crystal as she set a plate of cookies down on a small table.

"Yup!" I cheered as I successfully placed the ornament down.

Crystal then smiled and went to get the milk.

"I just realized something," said Akazeto in my direction.

"Yes?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"You're wearing a dress-like Santa outfit, aren't you," said Akazeto.

I nodded as I held onto the ladder.

Akazeto then used the rolly ladder to roll over to me. "Why's that?"

I instantly blushed. His face was so close! "Um... H-Hitomi-nee-chan bought me the outfit."

Akazeto then nodded with a small smile and said, "I guess it makes it easier for someone like Ciel down there to stare at your underwear."

"Huh!" I exclaimed. I then looked down to see Ciel's face as red as a tomatoe! Had he been looking this whole time?! Wait, he was decorating, so maybe when Aka-chan pointed it out? Wait! Am I falling right now!