Chapter 1

Lady Isabelle's P.O.V

Hello there my name is Lady Isabelle and I am a royal blood princess. When I was a little girl, my parents told me I was cursed. Yes, I know is something odd, but it's the truth. the curse was very powerful, they told me that at night I turned into a monster that nobody had a shot to see. They told me to drink blood at least once a day. When I was 16 my parents passed away by a murder that I couldn't bare to see. But in paper said ( it was something that her parents left )" That I have to marry a prince with a pure heart. A year passed, I was just preparing for the princes to come. I really don't want to marry someone I have never met, but it is only for the curse and for the royal family.

* bowing * " Are you ready my Lady? The princes are here "

my servant/friend said, I remember she was my friend since we met, I only know that she is 3 or 4 years older than me, and she haves a blind eye, but she can still see with her other eye.

" Yeah almost * sighs * I can't believe it, a meeting for marriage "

" * chuckles * I know that you only do it is for the family and by your curse "

" * smirks * everyone in the castle knows that, please bring me the blood for today to drink "

" * bows * yes my Lady "

She brought me a glass filled with blood, she is quite classy everytime she brings me something. I started drinking my drink, it was quite delicious even if it's blood it taste like juice. But Ilike always, I never cared.

" I'm ready, take me to them, please "

" * bows * Yes my Lady "