Chapter 3

Isabelle's P.O.V

I was walking with the princes telling them where is the dining hall, that each room has its own bathroom and other things that they needed to know. They thanked me and went to their rooms, well accept me, I was going to the garden to get fresh air, man I could sense their blood where I was. They were quite divine for a drink, but I can't drink from them. ~ I sense someone ~ I turned around and see Prince Jack, he was looking at the roses.

" These flowers are quite beautiful, don't you think my Lady? "

" Yes they are beautiful, may I ask why are you here Prince- "

" Please call me Jack only, I do hate it that a Lady like you saying a lot of royalty to me "

* blushes lightly * " Forgive me, but you haven't answered my question "

* chuckles * " Well I would answer you, but what about you? why are you in the garden? "

" I wanted to look on the flowers, that's all " ~ yeah, what a great lie ~

* holds Isabelle's hand * " I do quite hate it when Lady's lie to me "

Then Jack came closer and whispered to my ear.

" You're not alone "

I didn't understand by that, but when I realized what he meant, I looked at him and he had bloody eyes. I was scared and shocked.

" I don't understand "

* chuckles * " I am cursed also, only I was born with it "

A/N

I'm so mean to my readers >:)
But I still hope you like this story !!! SAYONARA