The walk home (ch. 1)

*Mia's pov*

It was finally 2:30 , the end of the day . The bell had just rang . I grabbed all of my stuff , went to my locker , and headed out. I decided to walk home instead of having my mom pick me up like I usually do.

I put my headphones in and mind my own business until something caught my eye.... We are getting new neighbors . But that is not the main thing that has caught my eye, the main thing was the boy that was moving on there. He was sooo gorgeous.

Tall .. And quite muscular , green eyes, and dirty blonde hair that looked like it had been flipped to one side . He was just perfect. I stared at him a little ... More like a lot . He kinda noticed which is really embarrassing, but he smiled and came over to me.

Him: " hey uhhh I'm Blake ... I just moved here .
Mia: aha nice to meet you Blake , I'm Mia .. You going to school here ?
Him: yeah actually
Mia: oh, okay.. Well I have to go .... See you at school tomorrow?
Him: yeah see ya!

When I get to my house I open
the door , drop my bag off into the floor and think about Blake .

( I'm new to this but I hope you like the first chapter . I'm not the writing type of person , so I worked really hard on this .

Xoxo,
Celine)