At blakes house (ch. 3)

*Mia's pov*

The bell rang. I got my books, put them in my book bag, and went outside to wait on Blake. I was texting my mom to tell her I was going to a friend house as somebody hugs me from behind. Of course it was Blake. He whispers into my ear "you ready cutie?" In response I say yeah and start walking with him right beside me.

We talked about really random stuff and got to know eachother better. He's really easy to talk to. And really funny. As we were walking up to the steps of his house he reaches for my hand to hold it . I expect and follow him into his house .

* Blake's pov*

She is perfect like I can't even explain. She's  all I could ever ask for. I haven't even known her that long and I already know I want her. We walk in to my house with my brother greeting us at the door. We go into the kitchen to get something to drink and head upstairs.

*Mia's pov*

We walk into his room. It's nice. Clean, bed made and every thing. I sit down at the edge of his bed as he turns the tv on. " what do you wanna watch baby girl? " . My heart sinks. Did he really just call me baby girl. He's so freaking cute it's unreal. "Anything I don't really care" I say.

He turns on once upon a time and lays down. " are you just gonna sit there or are you gonna come be my cuddle buddy?" Blake says giggling. I giggle back and come and lay by him. He puts his arm around me and I put my leg in between the two of his and look up to him looking at me. We make eye contact and he leans in.

We kiss softly. I pull back and smile as he does the same then goes for more. We start kissing with passion. He rolls over so that he is on top of me. He holds my face and grinds against me in sync to the rhythm of the kiss .

I pull back and flip us over. " well my parents are out of town sooo... Wanna spend the night?" Blake asks. " sure my mom is out of town too so she won't care" I say.

( it's been 10 years!!😂
Hope you guys are enjoying the story. If you guys have any suggestions of who else to be in the story let me know .

Love you babes💕
Celine )