Dean- The Proposal

You and Dean Winchester had been dating for awhile now but you hadn't had sex with him in quite awhile. The first time it was a long amazing one night stand but since then you had been making him wait. You were scared that he would leave if you gave him what he wanted but little did you know that wasn't the case. You weren't normally one of those girls who went around fucking every guy you thought was sexy no you were a proper young lady that is until you had sex with dean Winchester for the first time. "Hey (Y/N) I have a surprise for you." Dean said walking into your room with a smile. "What is it?" you asked, you were never to big on surprises they made you nervous. "Well come on and ill show you." He said so you stood up and he covered your eyes with his hands. "Come on Dean you know I hate surprises!" you complained as he opened a door. "Okay you can look now." Dean said taking his hands away from your eyes to reveal a room full of lit candles and rose petals. "Dean what is this?!" You asked in complete shock. "(Y/N) I know that you're scared that I'm just going to love and leave but I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I've never felt this way about anyone. When you walk into a room I fill like my heart is whole again and I never want to be without you.. So (Y/N) will you marry me?" Dean asked getting down on one knee and pulling out a box with a beautiful ring inside. You couldn't believe only one night stand Dean Winchester was down on one knee asking for your hand. A tear fell from your eye. "Yes Dean of course ill marry you!" you said and he slipped the ring on your finger. Dean stood up and pulled you into an amazing tongue tangling kiss. Dean took off your shirt and pushed you back onto the table that was right behind you. he gently kissed your neck letting his teeth scratch sensitive skin and that just made you even more wet. He unhooked your bra with one hand before taking your left nipple into his mouth and sucking. A small noise escaped your lips at the feeling it had been so long since you were touched like this. Dean began to kiss down your body until he made it to your pants. He ever so slowly unbuttoned them and god it was torture. "Please!" you begged as he slowly pulled them down. He ran his fingers over your soaking black underwear and bit his lip. "Damn baby, you're already so wet for daddy." He said before taking that last piece of clothing off and connecting his lips to your little ball of nerves. "Oh god!" you moaned as he inserted two fingers inside your dripping wet core without any warning. Your hands tangled in his hair as sucked on your clit and pumped his fingers in and out of you roughly. "Fuck I'm about to come!" you moaned and he stopped. A sound of disappointment came out of your mouth before dean stood up and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled them down to his ankles and you watched as he sprung free. Dean was extremely big and god you wanted him inside of you. "What do you say?" Dean asked watching you bite your lip at the sight of his hard cock. "Please daddy!" You begged and he smiled wickedly before roughly slamming into you. "Oh fuck!" you moaned out digging your nails into his hips. Deans thumb went down to your clit and began to rub hard fast circles. Your stomach began to tighten and Dean could tell you were close so he pulled out because he was nowhere near the edge. Dean began to rub his cock against your pussy causing friction but you tried to hold on a little longer. Soon enough dean slammed back inside of you and just the feeling sent you over the edge. "Oh Dean!" You moaned and he pulled out of you and you began to squirt everywhere. "Mmm good girl." Dean said before sliding back into your sensitive body. You bit deans lip and that sent him over the edge the feeling of him feeling you up with his warm come just made you go over the edge again. You and Dean laid there for a long time just trying to catch your breath. "That was amazing." You said and he smiled. "I love you baby." He said before kissing you. "I love you too soon to be husband." You said with a huge smile.