Sam-

You and Sam walked into your apartment after a fancy party you had gone to. "Well that was boring as hell" you said locking the front door when Sam pushed you up against it. "You've been a very bad girl all night" he said and your breath hitched when one of his hands slid up your thigh the other on your hip keeping you in place. "Making me want you all night long, wearing that tight little black dress that you know drives me crazy" your Sammy said griding his hips against yours and a moan escaped your lips as you moved your hand lower. You took his hand off of your hip and got down on your knees unbuttoning his dress pants with your teeth. You pulled them down a little wet spot poking out at you and you smiled pulling his boxers down. His cock hit his stomach as you took him him into your hand and rubbed gently. He groaned at the feeling and you licked over his slit teasing him. He looked down into your eyes his filling with more and more lust as you opened your mouth and licked one long stripe across his shaft and took him all the way into your mouth. His hand tangled in your hair as his head feel back. "Oh my god (Y/N)" Sam said and you looked up into his eyes enjoying the pleasure you saw spread across his face. He pulled away and you looked at him with a pouty face as you stood back up. "Aw come on baby your no fun" you told Sam and he smiled "I'll show you some fun" he said turning you around and dropping your dress to the floor. You ripped open his dress shirt buttons flying everywhere "that was expensive" he said unhooking your bra and taking your nipple into his mouth. He licked circles around it which went straight to your underware and his hands slowly moved down your body and dropped your underware to the floor. "Damn baby your so wet for me" he said sliding his hard cock against your wet pussy. "Please Sammy" you begged having enough of the torture he was putting you through and before you knew what was even happening he pushed inside you roughly "holy shit Sam!" You moaned as his pace was fast hitting you in all of the right spots. His thumb moved to your pussy rubbing circles of your little ball of nerves and in that moment you could feel everything tense and bulid until you couldnt hold back anymore "Sammy!" You said as that amazing warm feeling rushed over both of your bodies. Sam's head rested against your shoulder as he caught his breath "damn (Y/N) your amazing" he said kissing you.