Q&A Answers

Okay, so I have no idea how I am going to do this.... So here it goes! Some questions were the same but I'll try to get to each and everyones questions.

Liam:

@queen_of_food_ : Do you think it was love at first text??????

Liam: Umm, I wouldn't consider it love. Me and Cameron haven't said I love you to each other yet but I will say I liked how sarcastic Cam was. But me and Cameron are taking things slow

@sxckmyhoran: Why didn't you quite talking to her after the first day you guys were texting?

Liam: I liked her sarcastic tone and how even though she knew who I was she was still pretty chill, for the most part haha, and she didn't brag about it to the whole world. It's like I enjoyed when we texted because it made me happy!!

@neybae_92 & @MG33Haz : What did you think when Cameron first texted?

Liam: if I'm honest I thought it was my sisters playing some joke on me.

@samrp: What was the first thing going through your head when you saw Cameron for the first time?

Liam: What did I think? Well, when she texted I swear my heart jumped out of my chest. When I turned around and saw her there I felt it was a dream and i had fallen asleep back stage. Then she fainted and when I helped her I knew that it was reality. I thought Cameron was the most beautiful girl and I wanted her to be mine what ever the cost.

@lostinfantasy13: Why didn't you block Cameron's number when you knew she had the wrong no. ?

Liam: She was interesting to talk to.

@gcobley123: What did you think when you told Louis about Cameron?

Liam: Well.... Louis took my phone and read my texts. So I was a little pissed.

Cameron:

@MG33Haz: What did you think when you texted Liam?

Cameron: I thought I was texting Taylor but when I found out it was Liam I completely started freaking out like I started screaming and my mom had went upstairs to tell me to shut up.

Basma_Qadry : Why were you scared about what Liam would think?

Cameron: I didn't want him thinking weirdly of me or if he knew my name looking me up and stalking me..... Now that I think of it, Why didn't I tell him my name? Hahahaha

@Ashley_jaxx: Are you going on tour with Li?

Cameron: Yes I did right before I went to collage.

Taylor:

@avafrousiakis: How much do you love Ashton? Do you like Liam and Cameron?

Taylor: I love him a lot! Ever since Cameron's 11th birthday when he gave me a kiss, even if it was a dare, I fell hard for him. And yeah I'm 100% okay Liam and Cameron being together. I supported them before Liam even knew about her.

Me:

@samrp_: What made you write this story and come up with all the ideas?

Me: I have a group chat with my 3 closest friends and we are super random! I had started writing a book about our conversations then ended up deleting it. Right after I deleted it I texted my "twin" Larissa saying I wanted to write a story like that so she gave me a couple ideas and helped me get it going. She proof read it, helped me out pick a cover out and all that so in the end i really thank Larissa for her help! Love you myidolsrbetterthanu !!!!!