The Four Girls

There is something special about these four girls that went to my school. The were all gorgeous and popular, the made me want to be their friend so badly. They always walked in unison, and they seemed to be polite. But there was always a feeling in my stomach that made me have a monstrous urge to stay away.

I was at home studying when I saw red lights flashing out my window and sirens were blasting through my ears. I realized that the sounds and lights were coming from an ambulance outside of my neighbor, Abby's house. Abby had been my best friend ever since I first moved to this neighborhood when I was ten. I quickly grabbed my coat and rushed out of the house, scared out of my mind, I saw Abby's parents outside in tears while the rescuers carried a covered body into the ambulance. I looked around in fright to see the four girls that I thought would be great friends,they had evil smiles on their faces and seemed satisfied, but then I realized what happened.

The four girls murdered Abby.

Since that night, I never saw those girls ever again. I even tried checking in their student files and everything, I found nothing. It was like these girls never existed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope you enjoyed this story! If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to leave a comment😊