Beautiful Doll (Kanato Sukamaki )

When you had moved into the Sukamaki house you had made sure to avoid everyone, mainly spending time in the room you were given, but there would be times when you had to leave and would encounter one of the boys. You were scared to say the least, it would only be a matter of time before one of them would do you in, at least that's what you would think. The one you didn't mind being around after some time being around him was Subaru, he would let you be near him when he was in the garden usually quiet while you enjoyed your time outside of your room. 

You never noticed him though, all of your attention was on his brother while he was try to get you to notice him. Kanato hated it, usually he wouldn't care about the brides if it seemed like they like one of his brothers, but he couldn't help but be annoyed whenever he saw you around Subaru. It was as if you couldn't see him..."We'll get her, right Teddy?~" He smiled down at his bear as he began to think of how to solve this little problem...

  *◇*◆*◇*◆*◇*◆*◇ 

 You couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't see, the only thing you knew was that you were bound to a chair. You knew that it was one of the brothers but not which one it was, after all you avoided them as much as you could. "So you're wake (name)?" Kanato walked over to your panicked form, smiling as you tried to get out of this mess. How cute, he thought while running his hand through your (h/l) (h/c) causing you to tense up. He frowned at your reaction, reminding him why he had a knife with him in the first place.

After all if you don;t want to see him then why let you see at all?

 He removed your blindfold, now able to see you fearful (e/c). "You made me do this." Was all he said before he took away your eye sight...

"Now you won't be able to see those idiots, besides it's not like any of them really care about you. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you (Name), so long as you don't fight me everything will be just fine.~"