The First Day At Ouran Academy

Ryuu's P.O.V

Brrrriiinnngggggg Brrrriiiiinnnngggg Brrriiiii-

SMASH

"Dang, I was hoping to just sleep a little more." I say sleepily. "Ryuu, get up or we're going to be late!" My little sister Haruhi shouted. "I'm up, I'm up!" I shouted back. From where I was, I could here her shuffling around in her room. I got up and got ready, pulling on a black shirt with my black jacket over it, with some ripped jeans. After I looked decent, I went downstairs, seeing Haruhi in weird clothing.

"What in the world are you wearing?" I asked her, probably looking like a lost puppy, from how she looked at me funny. "Clothes, now let's go!" She exclaimed, pulling me along as she ran towards the school. Once we were there, I could see all the girls and some boys giggling and looking at me.

"Who's the new guy?"

"He's so cute!!"

"Is he going to be in the host club??"

'The Host Club? What kind of club is that? Though, coming from the ladies, it seems popular. I might check it out later.' I told myself.

'Who's the shabby looking dude beside him?'

"The one in the black jacket is cute, but the other guy is weird looking!"

After hearing that, I immediately stopped and looked at them. "Ladies, I would appreciate for you not to talk about Haruhi that way." I said softly. They practically fainted after I gave them a smirk. 'Too easy.' I thought, while chuckling. Earning more squeals and cheering. 'Today's gonna be a long day, espechially since the fan girls are here...' I thought with a groan.

Haruhi's P.O.V

'I can already tell that today won't be a simple and quiet day. Espechially since Ryuu now has fan girls. I do feel bad for him, he looks like he's suffering. Damn these rich people. Only looking at people's looks. I think Ryuu and I might be the only sane ones here.'  I thought with a groan myself. After escaping from Ryuu's fan girls, we headed to our class 1-A. When everyone heard the door open, it became silent. I was freaking out on the inside, and I think Ryuu noticed because he placed his hand on my shoulder, calming me down.

3rd P.O.V

"Class, we have new students, would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher asked the new students. The older guy, known as Ryuu, stepped up and introduced both himself and his younger sister. "Yo, I'm Ryuu Fujioka and this right here is Haruhi Fujioka." He said with a smirk, making all the girls swoon. "Calm down students, why don't you two sit down beside Kaoru and Hikaru, please raise your hands."

The two twins, known as Kaoru Hitachiin and Hikaru Hitachiin, raised their hands. Ryuu took a seat beside one of the twins, while his younger sister took a seat beside her brother. "I'm Kaoru- And I'm Hikaru! And we're the Hitachiin twins!" They both introduced themselves. "Yo, I'm Ryuu, please take care of me." He smirked with a wink towards the twins, making everyone in the class blush and swoon, even the teacher.

Kaoru and Hikaru blushed a little while giving him a little nod, making him smile, which caused some of the girls to faint. His little sister, Haruhi, bonked him on the head to make him stop. "Ryuu, please stop." She begged. "Oh alright. Just for you, I will." He told her, while ruffling her messed up hair.

Ryuu and Haruhi's P.O.V

'Today's going to be one heck of a day.'