Chapter 4

Later that day
I just can't wait to get home I'm going to play some football with my friends you wanna play with us my lil brother asked. Is your weird friend that likes me going to be there I replied. No he's grounded and he's not that weird. I'll play I just need to get changed and he tried to kiss me after I told him I didn't like him and he tries to touch my butt all the time so he's definitely a lil bit weird I replied. Hey why is mom home someone must be in trouble and I'm betting its you. I only got in trouble today once and that was in construction class and he doesn't even know my name. When did you start taking construction class and what did you do and Angel all your teacher has to do is ask who is the girl with blue hair. Well today was my first day and I explained to him what happened. That's hilarious and you are so going to be grounded and I'm going to let you go inside by yourself because I don't want to in the middle of it so see you later. Thanks for being such a great little brother. Hi mom how was your day. Don't try to act innocent Angel. Devil would have been more of a fitting name the way you have been acting lately. I didn't do anything today mom I've been good all day. So then your construction teacher called just to get you in trouble. Yes mom he doesn't even know my name. Really well we know your name isn't Felicia. Oh come on mom you have to admit it's a little funny. Yes Angel it is but you disrupted his class and you were being disrespectful for talking when he was talking. So tomorrow you need to apologize for your behavior and I will know if you didn't. Also you're grounded so give me your phone. Omg I already hate this teacher.