Rain story

"Well. I'm sorry, Mr Im. I think I might not be able to take some days off due to our hectic schedule dealing with upcoming event," Leo found an excuse to avoid Soyu's family.

"Oh, that's too bad. Maybe some other time then," Mr Im looked disappointed.

"Mr Im, I have something to take care of. Excuse me," Leo excused himself as he was trying to break away from Soyu.

Soyu watched him walking off where he approached YoungJi at the garden. Soyu clenched her fist and rolled her eyes in frustration. Meanwhile YoungJi was sitting alone in the garden when Leo approached her from behind which somehow gave her a scare.

"Yah, you scare me," YoungJi lightly slapped his arm.

Leo just lightly chuckled and sat beside her.

"Is everything okay just now? I saw you talking to those men in suits," YoungJi asked.

"Everything's...okay. It's nothing to worry about. By the way, I saw the look on Hongbin's facial expression..He seemed upset," Leo said.

"He's upset? Maybe he took that seriously," YoungJi thought.

"What seriously?" Leo looked curious.

"About me and you in relationship," YoungJi told him.

"You really told him that? Wow," Leo was taken aback but laughed.

"Hey, didn't you ask me for that favor?" She lightly pinched him for teasing her.

"I know. I know. I was just surprised that you actually said that to Hongbin. I thought you like him..that's why I didn't expect you lied to him," Leo said with a chuckle.

"It's not that I don't like him..It's just that I don't want him to keep seeing me especially in the office. The people in the office kept staring at me when Hongbin went looking for me," YoungJi sighed.

"He did?" Leo stopped laughing and looked at her.

"He always came down to my office and waited for me when we're on lunch break and after work," YoungJi told him.

"When did he start doing all this?" Leo became interested in the story.

"It was a few days after my start of first day of work. He appeared out of nowhere," YoungJi remembered that day.

Suddenly, they felt a few drops of water coming down from the dark sky. Before they could avoid the sudden rain, they were already wet and they quickly went to the nearest shelter where there were a small group of band playing slow music for a couple there. The couple stopped dancing when they saw how wet they were and YoungJi quickly apologised,"I'm sorry for interrupting. Is it okay if we share this shelter till the rain stops?"

The couple fortunately allowing them and they continued dancing to the slow music. YoungJi walked towards the bench and squeezed her wet long wavy hair. Leo followed her to the bench and sat beside her.

"The weather report didn't even say anything about raining tonight..," YoungJi muttered while trying to dry her wet hair.

"Well, unexpected things always happen," Leo said while watching the couple danced and thought of something.

Leo then got up and stood in front of her. He then held out his hand and asked,"Shall we dance?"

"Leo, didn't say I'm not into dancing," YoungJi reminded him but he ignored.

He grabbed her hand and brought her to the dance floor. He held her hand and another on her waist. After that, he pulled her closer to him till she could feel his warm breathing.

"Do what you did the ballroom," Leo said softly and took a step forward, leading her.

YoungJi bit her bottom lip and followed his steps. After a while, she got the hang of it and they danced gracefully on the dance floor. While dancing, YoungJi watched his calm facial expression. Leo noticed her staring at him and asked without looking at her,"Am I too handsome that you couldn't take your eyes off me?"

Upon hearing that, YoungJi giggled and lightly slapped his arm while saying,"As if.."

Leo then looked down to face her and smiled warmly. The way he smiled made her heart skipped a beat. They looked at each other for a while till they slowly stopped dancing. Leo leaned closer to her and she knew what he was going to do. Her breathings were uneven with her heart beating rapidly at what he was about to do. As he leaned closer, she slowly closed her eyes and their lips touched. He gently kissed her and she unexpectedly returned the kiss.