The New Kid (Liam Imagine ~ Dirty)

• Dedicated to Samantha

642 words

For Samantha

(Samantha's P.O.V.)

I walked into my last period classroom. I walked over to my seat, patiently waiting for everybody else to come in.

I heard the classroom door open. I looked over and it was Liam Payne. He was the new kid at school that every girl loved. He was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt today that showed off his mouth watering biceps.

He came over and sat in the seat beside me. I tried not to stare, but he was irresistible. I just kept thinking dirty thoughts. I wanted him.... I wanted him bad.

When class started I could hardly pay attention. I just kept looking over to him. I think he noticed, but I hoped he didn't. I was the type of girl that didn't want to be noticed. I tried to keep to myself all the time.

Finally the last bell rang. I left the class room and went over to my locker.

While I was at my locker, I felt someone behind me. I turned around and it was Liam. He got close to me.

"I saw you staring at me in class. Like what you see." He had a smirk on his face.

I looked up into his big brown eyes. They were beautiful.

"What's your name miss." He said seductively.

"S-Samantha." I said hesitantly.

He crashed his lips on mine. I started to kiss him back. I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip. Begging for entrance into my mouth. I gave in and we were kissing passionately.

The bell rang again and we unhooked our mouths from each other.

"Come with me?" He asked looking into my eyes again. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we practically ran to his car.

We both got in. As we were sitting there he put his hand on my thigh. I looked over to him. His face structure was so perfect.

He parked at his apartment complex. We both got out of his car and he lead me towards his apartment. He unlocked the door and we walked in. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

We started attacking each others lips. We walked over to a bedroom and he laid me down on what I'm guessing was his bed.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked looking over to me.

"I'm sure." I said with a  smile.

He laid over top of me and we started kissing passionately and removing each others clothes. Before I knew it I was left in only my matching black bra and panties. He was only in his boxers. I looked at his body. He looked gorgeous.

He unhooked my bra and it came off. I threw it over to the floor. He went down to my panties and slowly removed them. I started removing his boxers.

He slowly positioned himself and thrusted his way into me. He started going faster and harder. I let out a moan screaming out his name. I felt pain and plessure.

"Faster! Harder!" I yelled wanting more. He obeyed and thrusted faster and harder. We both released our liquids.

He pulled out of me, and landed beside me.

"That was amazing!" He said looking over to me. Pulling my hair to the side looking into my eyes. "Will you please be my girlfriend Samantha?" He had a small smile on his face.

"Of course I will and by the way... you were great." I said with a chuckle. He really did like me. That was amazing. I wasn't a virgin, I had sex before. But it didn't have any meaning. This time I felt loved. I felt wanted. He really did want me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Authors Note)

So, what did you think? Was it too graphic? Tell me what you think in the comments! Thanks :)

~Bella