More Than Friends (Louis Imagine ~ Dirty)

1,464 words

(A/N- Here is your imagine Lyrik (@vassapinin) thanks for the request. :) Hope you like it ~Bella xx)

You are sitting at the bar in the night club, your eyes all red and puffy from all the crying. You just found out your boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, has been cheating on you for the past 2 months. You were in a relationship with him for now coming up to be 3 years.

You had just confronted your boyfriend about it and came here. You texted your best friend Louis asking to meet up here at the bar for comfort. He gladly excepted and said he would be there as fast as he could.

You stayed there at the bar, sipping at your beer bottle. Tears were slowly falling from your eyes. Suddenly you heard a familiar voice from behind you, "Lyrik?" It was Louis. You turned around and he had his arms open for you to hug him. You put down your drink and ran into his hug.

He clutched onto you and you cried in his shoulder. You and Louis have been best friends since you were 10. He could come to you for anything and you could do the same to him. You softly cried in his shoulder and he rubbed your back hushing into your ear soothing you.

"Why don't we go back to my flat and you can tell me what happened, okay?" You nodded and pulled away from the tight embrace. He led you towards his car and drove you to his flat.

He opened up the door to his flat and led you towards the sofa. You sat down and he went to make some tea. He handed you the tea and sat down beside you.

"What did that bastard do this time?" He asked while looking at you, his eyebrows were raised and he had sympathetic look on his face.

"I just found out yesterday..." You took a deep breath, the tears starting to threaten your eyes. You looked away from his face and continued. "H-he has been cheating on me for the past 2 months." You bit your bottom lip and squeezed your eyes shut. You thought he was the one, that he actually loved you. Apparently it was just a big game for him.

He pulled a strand of your red hair behind your ear and pulled you into a tight embrace. He was rocking you back and forth in the hug while you sobbed in his chest.

"That douchebag doesn't deserve you Lyrik. I told you he was no good. You can do so much better than him. He doesn't deserve you." He said into your ear while swiping his hand up and down your back.

You started to remember the time last year when Louis told you about how he doesn't like your boyfriend, Derek, and that he was a low life son of a bitch. You had cussed him out and told him he didn't know what he was talking about, and you hadn't talked to him for a week. Then he had apologized and you became best friends again.

You pulled away from the embrace and he held onto your hands. You looked at him in his blue eyes, "I'm sorry Lou, you were right." You continued to look him in the eyes and he did the same. "He never really loved me, no one does." You started to cry again and looked down.

He lifted up your chin and out of no where crashed his lips onto yours. You kissed him back and you both stayed like that for a minute. He pulled back and you were out of breath. He stared into your eyes, "I love you Lyrik." He took a deep breath and bit on his bottom lip nervously. "I've loved you more than a friend for... a long time now. I just never had the guts to admit it." His breathing was irregular and you just smiled to him.

"I love you too Lou." He smiled and you leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips. His tongue entered into your mouth and explored every part of it. You stayed like this for awhile. He gently pushed you down onto the couch, he was now hovering over you.

Your pulled of his shirt only briefly breaking the kiss. Once his shirt was on the floor he pulled off his yours too, now revealing your black lace bra. He leaned back down and continued the kiss. You started to undo his belt and pulled off his trousers leaving him in his black boxers. He pulled off your denim shorts and threw them to the floor, leaving you in your matching black lace bra and panties.

He broke the kiss and the both of you were gasping for air and he smiled at you. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. You simply nodded, still breathing a little heavier than usual. He pecked you on the lips and pulled away. Your faces were only centimeters apart. "Why don't we move to the bedroom?" He asked you nodded again.

He pulled off of you and picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room. He laid you down on the bed and went to lock the door. He made his way back to the bed and laid down on top of you.

He leaned into your neck and started kissing. Once he found your sweet spot he started sucking and biting. You couldn't help but moan. He had his hands on your waist and yours were around his neck. He continued to suck on your sweet spot leaving a love bite. You felt something hit your thigh and you knew what it was.

His hands made their way to your back and started to unhook your bra. He moved his lips from your neck and went back to your lips. He slowly pulled off your bra and threw it onto the floor. He started to massage your breasts with his hands making your moan in the kiss.

His lips left yours and kissed your jaw and then your neck and then onto your collarbone. He was kissing down your body and then stopped at the top of your underwear. You were watching him the whole time, he smirked and hooked onto the underwear with his teeth. He slowly pulled them off and chucked them onto the floor with your bra.

He started kissing up your leg and then reached your lady area. He traced the outside of your entrance with his tongue teasing you. "No teasing Lou!" You groaned in frustration. He chuckled and the inserted his tongue. You moaned and he continued. You felt a tingly feeling in your stomach signaling you were coming. "I'm coming!" You shouted to him and then he took out his tongue. You groaned and he just smirked.

He came up to your face still holding that smirk. "Not yet." He said almost in a whisper. He pulled off his boxers revealing his manhood. You widened your eyes at his length. He chuckled and positioned himself at your entrance.

His kissed your lips and pulled away. "You sure?" He asked again and you replied with the same response as before. He smiled and then slammed himself into you. You gasped, feeling only pain. He stayed in you letting you adjust. Then you nodded signaling him to continue.

He started slowly thrusting in and out of you, speeding up with each thrust. The room was filled with moans and skin-clapping. His thrusts were getting faster and harder. You felt that same feeling in your stomach again, "L-Louis. I-I'm coming." You shouted to him and then moaned again. "Me too, on the count of three." He shouted back continuing his thrusts.

"1...2...3" He counted and you both released. You both shouted out each others names as he rode out both your orgasms. He pulled out and collapsed beside of you. You both were panting. You looked over at him and saw he had a little bit of sweat on his forehead.

He smiled to you and you returned it. "That was amazing." He said while continuing to catch his breath.

"Yeah it was." You said still panting. You both chuckled. He grabbed onto your waist and pulled you closer into him. You both cuddled and you were about to fall asleep.

"Lyrik?" He asked into your hair.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked sounding scared. You chuckled to yourself and looked up so you were looking into his eyes.

You smiled at him, "I would love to Lou." His face lite up and he hugged you.

You both stayed cuddled up into each other and fell asleep.