Chapter 3

{ Jessica POV }

I sat up quickly as I awoke from my deep slumber. Where the hell am I? Suddenly all the memories of the night before rushed back. I found myself blushing as I thought of all the things Avery had done to me. How could one man be so damn good in bed? I thought as I smiled to myself.

The spot on the bed beside me was empty so I got dressed and set out to find the dark, handsome and sexy stranger that had filled my every fantasy.

The house was huge and rather well kept for a bachelor. I could only wonder what kind of money he made. He probably has a butler and maid, I wish I could afford them much less an actual house. You could fit at least twenty of my small apartments in this house.

I walked down the spiraling stair case into the kitchen and my breath caught. There stood Avery in shorts and a bare chest. Good lord this man was beyond sexy.

"Good morning gorgeous"

"Good morning"

He handed me a cup of coffee and donut. He smiled at me as I scarfed it down and I blushed. My body felt like an electric current was running through my veins and my heart skipped a beat. I had never felt this way about a man before. What the hell is wrong with me?

"A little hungry are we", he said teasingly.

"Starved, I had a hell of a night", I said and gave him a sexy smile.

"Well as much as I would like to replay all of last nights activities I am afraid I must be headed to work", he said.

"I really should be going to but maybe I will see you tonight", I asked.

"You can count on it", he said with a wink.

I gave him a kiss and turned to walk out the door. My bed was calling my name. Even though I had just woke up I felt exhausted. Last night had been amazing yet tiring. I couldn't wait to see him again and find out what else this sexy stranger had in store.