3.That face

After I turned the whole house upside down in search of bandages for my wound, I climbed in my bed, that resembled more a pillow fort and began to watch a romantic comedy on Netflix.

The girl with blonde extensions was crying her head off, because her boyfriend was cheating on her, when I looked at my phone and remembered Alice's text. I knew she would go nuts if I didn't download that application, so I entered: "WorldWide" in the search box. After a few seconds an icon that looked like a modern drawing of the planet earth with a huge cheesy fuchsia pink heart in it's middle appeared...typical for Alice. I kicked the big green download button and watched the circle spinning as the app downloaded.

I tried to remember this moment many times. Because it was the beginning, it was the change I hoped for.

With a happy whisling I was announced that I could start using the freshly downloaded app. I clicked on "Start", entered my e-mail adress, my nationality, my gender, my age with one year and two months extra and set a main-stream username: "summermood_58". The screen turned blue and then pink sparkles blurred everything.

The next thing I know is I was speaking to a 17-year old Chinese girl named Lo-hen that told me about her school and the town she lives in. When she sent me a capture with her cricket meal, I blocked my screen not to throw up. I didn't know at that time, that through pressing the home button or locking the screen you loose contact with the person you are talking to...forever.

The next "chatter" was 14-year australian boy with rainbow colored braces and acnee all over his face. He started the conversation with cute pictures of his dog and then, when he asked me if I have I boyfriend, I began to laugh, so the poor creature felt bad and skipped me.

The app is really fun, but not anything I haven't seen before.

"One more and that's it." I told myself. "If it is another creep I swear, I am going to erase this app."

"Ok, here we go ! "

I touched the screen one more time slowly and breathing in deeply, like I knew that what was about to happen was going to change my life.

I saw a username: "When_boredom_strikes".

I laughed : "At least someone has imagination ! ". I didn't have time to see other details like age or country.

It just hit me...That face.

■○♡♤♢■♡♤♢♧■♡♤♢♧■♡♤♢♧■♡♤♢○■

Thank you very much for reading☺.

     Please leave a comment with your opinion and if you like my story vote for it and don't forget to follow me for more adventure and romance.

Spoiler: In the next chapter you will get to know one of the most important characters and more about him.