» Prologue.

He was perfection.

Just complete and unspoiled perfection. He had it all. Money, looks, and the power. All that was needed to make him the man every guy wanted to be and the man every woman needed to have.

With his money, he had enough to pay off student loans for 10 broke college kids- that went to an Ivy League school- and could still throw a couple of stacks when he was done if he wanted.

With his looks, he was 100% beautiful, a man his parents took a great deal to carve with care. And even in his middle age, he was better than half those high school boys you see in the movies. Everyone envied him, man or woman and this was noticeable anytime he stepped foot outside of his home.

With his power, he was smooth, calm, and dreamy in all the right ways. He knew how to get her, as well as others like putty in the palm of his hand, and knew exactly what to say to have her as wet as the Niagara Falls. He just knew exactly what to do... to get what he wanted.

And on top of all that, he treated her well. Spoiled her, in more ways than one. Whether it was the gifts he showered her with, his affection and attention or just laying the pipe down flawlessly in the bed, he was providing her with all that she needed to make her feel like she was the most luckiest woman in the world.

Three things. Make her feel elevated, sweep her off her feet and have her floating on cloud nine, carefree as if nothing else mattered. Nothing but them two, in a world filled with so many impurities.

And even now, with her body bent over the penthouse balcony of the most expensive hotel in the country, for all eyes to see... dressed in the sexiest red lingerie, with those expensive ass $5,000 dollar Jimmy Choos on her feet, she could still feel all those 3 qualities he empowered surrounding her and bubbling up in the pit of her stomach and help her realize where she belonged.

Right there. Getting her brains fucked out by this man.

"Say it," He suddenly was smacking her ass hard, and she jumped, knowing that was going to leave a red hand mark on her backside, even though she had that pretty brown skin. "Say it, baby girl."

Daddy.

That's who he was. She knew it, he knew it. And she knew he wanted to hear it. But yet, her lips hadn't curved into forming the 2 syllable word, and she knew he was growing impatient.

Maybe she liked that quality. Maybe she actually liked making him angry and getting punished. Getting every inch of him inside her, until she literally had to beg him to stop, and couldn't feel any movement in her legs. Maybe, deep down... she actually liked it.

That's why right before she knew it, his hands suddenly became entangled in her freshly done straightened 'do, which he paid for, of course, tugging her head back roughly as his hands came to wrap around her throat and slightly cut away at her air supply.

Like clockwork, she felt that wet stickiness make its way into the lacy material of the thong he liked so much, the one he was going to rip apart as soon as she said what he wanted to hear, as her body shook and she bit her lip, feeling him press his hard erection against her body.

It was either now or never. 

"Please," She moaned, voice trembling. "Fuck me, daddy."