Chapter 6: day one hell on earth

It was monday first day of school i was so nervous. I walked to the office to see if i could get my schedule. The principle insisted to show me to my first class, and to introduce me OH JOY! I walked in and saw marisa she looked at me i blushed. The principle said everyone this is alex she just moved here from new york. The teacher said well alex the only chairs free is over there by marisa. I saw one in front of her and behind her, i chose the one in front because distraction free. I sat down and the teacher says to me in a minute i will get you a book. I replied with a yes ma'am thank you, and as i said that i felt marisa rub a finger across the back of my neck. her rubbing her finger there i had instant chills down my spine. She leaned up and whispered in my ear, "are you up for another sexual night". I looked back and just looked at her, with a look saying are you serious. The bell had rang and the teacher handed me my book. I walked out to see marisa standing there, i say to her what. She said what's wrong with you, are you just going to act like we didn't have sex. I said no but i don't want to talk about it now, where is this class at. As i handed her my schedule she said we have all classes together except one last period. She started walking and i followed the bell had rung, i said oh great i'm late. She pushed me against the wall, and said i will not forget about what happened. We had sex ok that was my first time and yours. I looked at her and said no it wasn't my first, and your just another sex partner. She stormed off pissed as can be i wanted my first day of school to be good. She just ruined it we got to class and the teacher asked why we were late. I said marisa was helping me i got lost. She said well thank you marisa for helping our new pupil. We took our seats and somehow just like the last class i sat in front of her. She was still mad she kicked my seat and i turned she said why did you have sex with me. I like u a lot thats why i had sex with you. Then why would you say i'm just another sex partner. The bell rang and she kissed my cheek everyone just stared at us. I gave them a go to hell look. I walked out and she grabbed my hand we held hands and walked to class.