Chapter XVIII Rolling Thunder

I rose out of bed I heard the sound of clashing and shaking metal, I wiped the mist from the window and saw from the trail in the woods, a massive in-line, very organized order of soldiers in heavy steel armor with their pikes drawn for battle, officers on horses with long swords ready to cut a man into two. I got up, and noticed that their marching was so loud and heavy, that the cabin I was staying in was shaking. I got down put on my clothes on, grabbed the last bit of tea, and shoved out of the door... It was only snowing a tiny bit, but the snow was like crystals. I ran towards the trail, but only behind the marching men. I could see now what they were marching towards too, there was another army down in the valley fighting a dark army of orange light and darkness. "Fireillius!" I said to myself. I sprinted pass the troops, the clash of two armies against an evil God that has the power to corrupt and too destroy. I opened my bag, put my cloak inside... Took a book out of the bag. Said the phrase of Gods Armor, "Ki'liki Frost!" I chanted while a light swirl went around my body, armor fell from the sky, flying towards me like Hawks to its pray. The armor attached with great resistance... The light disappeared, and came out Chillius with golden-steel like armor, with the enchantments of The Gods inscribed on it. I held my sword into the air, a light came out of it. I saw Fireillius notice, he commanded a part of his army to try to kill me... They rushed with haste, I drew my sword to the ground, a shock wave followed. "May the Gods hold me..." I said while closing my eyes, swinging into the corrupt army, body parts, blood and free souls escaped from their shells.

Hours went by... It was the late evening, men in clad armor fallen, with horses, pikes, shields, and swords laying everywhere, banners flying above the battle field of three fallen armies... I was standing in the middle of all of it... Then I saw him, floating with fire and embers around him, he speakes like a volcano roar in an empty cavern. "So... You finally found me..." He said while giving me a grin. "Why don't you leave me alone so I can turn this little weak world into my Heaven?" He snarled. "I won't let you... And if you try to corrupt, I will die trying to stop you!" I said with thunder in my voice. I can tell from his stance that he was intimidated, that he knew that I was trained. "Fine! But come and find me first!" He said while he teleported out of the area with his laugh echoing around the battle field.

I grabbed my gear... My armor withered into light, I sheathed my sword, put on my cloak, and continued to walk to the castle... To now warn the others what has Fireillius done...