Chapter One

Third P.O.V

Meredith was walking into the locker room. She quickly changed into her light blue scrubs, she looked around, George wasn't here yet and Alex and Izzie were sucking face in the corner. And of course, Christina was studding on the bench studying. When Dr.Bailey came in and gives them their assignments, Alex and Izzie are in the pit, Cristina is on Cardio with Burke, George is on Ortho with Callie and Meredith has to show the visiting Dr.Cullen around. Meredith went to wait at the chiefs office for Dr.Cullen, after he came out they started the tour of Seattle Grace. She couldn't help but notice how his eyes were a bright golden, and how his hair softly shimmered in the light. Once they got to the main nurse station the word had spread about a handsome young doctor being shown around by Meredith. "And these are the On-Call rooms, don't go in there if you value your vision," Meredith said.

"And why would that be?" Carlisle asked with an amused grin on his face.

"Because people like to get their freak on in their. " she said just as a loud moan came from the room. "moving on." Meredith said awkwardly. At the end of their tour they were at the patient's room.

"Dr.Grey would you like to present?" Carlisle asked as he got the chart.

"This is Eva Smith, 28, she has a bursting appendix. Scheduled for surgery at 2 pm today."

"Very good, Eva, are you ready for this surgery?" Dr.Cullen asked, Eva was so stunned at how beautiful he was she was barely able to stumble out-

"Er, Y-yeah. I've been ready for a couple of weeks, or er days... S-sorry your just extremely handsome." Then she blushed deeply, "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry." She was almost a tomato.

"No, its okay, really. It happens a lot." Meredith was stunned by his silky voice. He had been quiet the whole time. Dr.Cullen explained the procedure thoroughly and then walked out with Dr.Grey following.

Nurse Alyssa's P.O.V

"Oh my god have you seen the visiting doctor?" Alyssa asked the other nurses.
"I know he's extremely handsome, but I here that he has a wife."

"How do you know?" Alyssa asked
"Well she is in the lobby." Nurse Olivia answered pointing to Esme Cullen. She looked honestly lost, wandering up to the two nurses Esme asked where Dr.Cullen was. "Oh he's on the surgical floor" Alyssa answered even though he wasn't.

Esme's P.O.V

I knew the nurse was lying and I soon smelled Carlilse as he walked down the hall. Turning in my flats I saw my Carlisle walking down the hall with a pretty brunette at his side. As soon as he looked up both of us smiled, he picked his pace still staying at human speed ame to my side.

"Esme, baby, what are you doing here. " Carlisle asked me as he leaned down and kissed me, it was a short kiss but it was still nice. "I was just coming to see how Seattle was you've been here a while." I answered. "It's been great I have a wonderful tour guide and the nurses are very kind." He answered. Nurse Alyssa giggled and got closer to him I felt a pang of jealousy as I asked "I thought you said that Carlisle was on the surgical floor?" I asked as I felt my eyes slowly turning from gold to black. Carlisle sensing my mood was quick to the rescue as he snuck his arm around my waist and asked me how the kids were as we walked away."They're good they miss you though. " I answered. "Who is following us?" I asked so only he could here. "She is Meredith Grey my amazing tour guide."

"Hey." I said looking back at her.

"Hi." She responded shyly.

Derek's P.O.V