The Hunt

As we heard the choppers fly by we both looked at each other reassuring that we both felt relieved, we both felt as though we were in the clear, finally safe. We began to walk in the other direction of the hospital and the attacks, hoping we'd reach Dracai, the city of peace, where no one had to fight over territory or over religion, if there was ever a fight it'd be a lover's quarrel, and that's about it. As we continued to walk towards Dracai, we finally felt as though we could walk at a normal pace, peacefully even. I tried to start conversation about 3 times since I hate boring things, and each time she'd death stare me, yup, it's official, she hates me. What the hell can i do?! I'm stuck walking to a city that I've never been in, bored outta my mind, AND IT DOESNT HELP THAT IT'S LIKE 1000 DEGREES OUT HERE!!!
       "Can we stop..." I asked.
"No"
"But I'm tired~"
"No"
"Jasmine its li-"
"No! What part of no don't you understand. No is no and simply put, we aren't stopping!" She barked. "O-okay..." I whimpered. We continued to walk as I started hearing a loud grumbling, at first I thought it was a vile beast coming to feast upon us... but then I hear a groan from Ashley. I laugh noticing the noise. "You don't want to stop cause you wanna get there, right? Why do you want to go there? Only to be safe? Nothing else?" I ask. "Yeah, of course. Why else would we go there? We need to get there so that we can be safe and you can think about this shi-" "ok ok ok I get it. But, are you sure it's not cause you're hungry?" I laughingly cut her off. "Shut up! Not like we ate anything. I was unconscious for god knows how long and we still haven't eaten!" She Shrieks .