Fight?

(Sorry if your name is Amber or Amanda, and your weapons look like the picture at the top)

 Normal POV

     After you and Black Star were done arguing. You were in front of the school ready to fight against each other. "Hey wait we need a teacher to examine the fight" Maka said, trying to stop you from fighting Black Star. "I'll go get Stein" Soul said.

    Soul left to find Stein. "Okay Amber Amanda this is our first fight, are you ready" You asked. "Ready as ever" answered Amanda. "Whatever" Amber replied. "What's taking Soul so long. Why don't we start now!" Black Star smirked. "Fine we will than" You huffed. You turned around, and gave your weapons a smile. "Tsubaki" Black Star commanded. Which caused Tsubaki to sigh before she turned into her weapon form. She turned into two scythes that were connected with a chain. Amber and Amanda then changed. It caused a purple light to appear, and then showed two katanas  in your hands. They were purple and black. You were able to hold them with no problem. "Go!" Black Star yelled. It caused you two to run at each other.

    You were halfway ready to attack Black Star, but was stopped by a pair of hands wrapped around you. The hands belonged none other than Death the Kid. He hugged you even tighter, which caused you to drop your weapons. "Symmetry!" is all you heard before you got hit. Kid was hugging which gave Black Star the opportunity to hit you with his soul wavelength. It didn't just hit you,but it also hit Kid.

     It sent Kid flying off with you behind him too. He then hit a tree, and you landed on top of him. "(Y/N)! Kid!" Maka, Amber, and Amanda yelled in union.

(Y/N) POV

      Kid came and started hugging me. Which caused me trouble to breath, and to drop Amber and Amanda. Then Black Star hit me with his soul wavelength I think. I opened my eyes to see an unconscious Kid. I was laying on his legs with his back to a tree. I saw that the impact caused his hair to be a little messy then it usually is. I snapped back with the yell of my friends"(Y/N)! Kid!"  "(Y/N) are you okay?" Maka asked sitting down next to were me and Kid. Amber and Amanda stayed standing next to Maka with the same worried look as her. "Yah I'm okay, but I think Kid is unconscious" I responded. Amber and Amanda helped me stand up while Black Star helped, by Carrying Kid to the nurses office. Soul never came back, until we were at the nurses office. We were all around Kid's bed, when Soul showed up. Patty and Liz showed up too. "Hey why don't we go to Deathbucks" Liz asked. Everybody nodded. "What about Kid" I asked. "(Y/N) Kid is a lot stronger than he looks like. He'll be fine." Liz said trying to reassure me. "Yah, and we have to get going back home" Amber said. 

    Everybody was leaving, but Maka stopped quickly. "Aren't you coming sis?"  She asked in her cheery voice. "No you can go" I reassured her. After that she smiled, and left with the group. It made me and Kid alone in a room. His messy hair started bothering me a little, and I knew that if I didn't fix it now then he would star complaining. I got on the bed, and started fixing his hair a little.

    Once I was done I couldn't stop, but see how cute he looked. Wait cute? I started feeling flustered. My face started feeling warm again. I was now sitting on top of him feeling confused, and flustered. I don't know what I was thinking after that. I started leaning closer to his forehead. 'What am I doing' I asked myself inside my head. I then kissed his forehead, and then his eyes opened to see me Kissing his forehead. My face felt even warmer than before, when I noticed he was awake. I quickly got off of him, and apologized "I am so sorry." Then I ran out of the nurses office. I felt so embarrassed that I wasn't looking towards were I was running.

        I then hit something which caused me to land on my bottom. "oph" is what I said when I landed. I looked up to see what I hit. I saw a pair of ruby red eyes looking down at me with a wide smile. He was holding out his hand to help me up. It was Soul and Maka. "You should really see were you're going. It's not safe to run with your eyes closed." Maka said. "So (Y/N) do you know what you're going to do Saturday. Are you going to play video games with me." Soul said smirking. "Or are you going to go shopping with me" Responded Maka,  while crossing her arms facing away from Soul. Then out of now were he showed up "Or are you going to spend time with your Papa" That person that I don't considered a father showed up. "I will never consider you as a father." I said turning away from him, and with that he left. "So is it me or Soul?" Maka asked. "Well the answer is...."