I love you tiny.....(T.I. & tiny love story)

As u can see my chapters name is a song so if you could comment me your favorite song and who its by I could make that what the chapters about.(this is not my favorite song I will let you guys know when)

chapter 1:trust issues

T.I

I heard tameeka on her phone talking to someone while I was brushing my teeth.when I walked out I asked her who it was and she said it was shekaina."so babe wat are you gonna do today. " "well tip I have to go pick up my lines for my movie." "Do you want me to go babe" "if you want to" "alright" she smiled and grabbed my car keys then went outside. I told the kids to stay out of trouble. I got in the car and we drove to the Warner brothers center. tameeka picked up her lines and said hi to the cast. which was Tamara braxton Rasheeda Frost,and taraji p. Henson. They said she has to wait to see the rest of the cast another time.Afterwards I drove to panera bread her favorite place to eat. I knew she was pregnant but she hasn't told me yet. we sit down and I order her 2 servings of her favorite meal. she's not big on eating junk food but I guess she's taking a break tonight.I stare at her eating her 2 big plates as I'm eating mushroom soup. I scrunch my eyes up "babe are you okay you seem hungry tonight." she giggles a little "tip I'm absolutely fine why would you ask that." I sat still staring at her until my voice actually picked up. "no reason tameeka I was simply making conversation." we were finished eating we went home.all the kids were sleep so I thought we could take advantage but I didn't think so because tameeka hasn't looked at me once since we got out the restaurant. we both showered got dressed and then we layed in the bed. I had my elbow on the pillow with my hand on my ear staring at her. she was laying on her back with her hands on her stomach staring at the ceiling. I sighed thinking about all the things I could do with her I mean 8 days pregnant means nothing but she wont even let me touch her anyway."tameeka" she rolled her eyes still facing the ceiling. "what tip" "what's up with you all you keep doing is trying to avoid me. I know what's goin on with you. I know that you didnt notice that I see you haven't been drinking. I noticed you eat alot more. I even noticed that youve been getting up in the middle of the night for the past week and throwing up." she sat up and wiped her eye. "so what tip. what does that mean." I clear my throat "besides the fact that I can't trust my wife the person I can tell everything to the person I know I can always love and be there for the rest of my life and you know how big I am on trust. Then a lot." she got up "I don't want to get to loud and wake up the kids" she rolled her eyes and shut the door not very quietly. I sat on the bed for about 5 mins think about wat to say to my wife. she seems heated. whenever she gets like this we call her ticking tiny.The last time she got mad like this she hit me with a crowbar and I needed surgery and all I did was ask her if I was able to trust her when I saw her making out with my manager Scott. yeah she's big on trust to. I finally got the guts to go downstairs and face ticking tiny. I ran down the stairs and I saw tiny sitting on the island eating ice cream. I walked over to her "babe I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or offended you in anyway" she was looking around I bet for something to kill me with. "if you didn't mean to offend me then you wouldn't have" she hopped off the island put her bowl in the sink and walked to the living room. I followed her. She was walking fast as she sat on the couch she sat straight up with her arms on each side like she was inviting me to do something to her. I stood 7 feet away from her and widened my eyes as I stared at her boobs with perfect shape behind her bra and tanktop "you know your a piece of work."she rolled her eyes "and your not." I walked closer to her and hovered over her "only if you want me to be." I brought my lips right in front of hers and she smiled "is that right." I put my hand on the side of her stomach and I licked the line between her lips and she opened them and I stuck my tongue in her mouth. I was about to pull her shirt up but she slapped my hand. "no tip. I don't have sex with people who don't trust me." she wiped the smile right off my face."what does that mean." she smiled kissed my cheek and walked upstairs.

Trust Issues by Drake. Question:What else do you think tinys hiding from him? You can answer the questions by commenting it would really help me write the story. This is not my first story I have wrote the story or half of it its called Rasheeda and Kirk I lost my password. I was thinking about doing a part 2 so tell me what you guys think. I also am gonna start a new story about Beyonce because I love her so much so sneak peak coming on August 4 and first chapter coming on September 4 beyonces birthday. I'm Gucci guys turn up and have a good time.