Chendryll Lyle Reyes

3rd person's POV:

Isang araw sa isang mansyon sa Isang pribadong subdibisyon ay may naninirahang magkapatid na babae.

Sila ay sina Chendryll at Keshia. Sila ay kambal na magkaiba ang ugali at pati ng mukha. Kilala sila bilang mga anak ng pinakamayamang mag-asawa sa buong mundo.

In their 20 years of living inside their mansion they never as in they never eat altogether. Even in Christmas and New Year's Eve, because of their business.

Chendryll's POV:

I'm Chendryll Lyle Reyes. 20 years old. I'm a wolf. Yeah literally wolf. I just knew it when I overheard my mom and dad talking about me and Keshia. And all the people know that I'm a one-sixteenth Japanese, one-sixteenth American,one-fourth Filipina and one-half Korean and I am also a prodigy,my parents found about it when I was 2 years old. Well, I was shocked when i found out that I'm a wolf but I didn't mind it because I'm a gangster. Leader actually. The name of our gang is Black Heirs. We're composed of 7 members.

Let me introduce to you my gang:

Leader: Blood Empress-that's me
Black Princess-Keshia Marie Reyes
Black Gemini (twins)- Denrick Sheen Huang and Shane Terrence Huang
Dark Shooter- Mae Lyn Del Valle
Black Angel-Angel Jane Ocampo
Shadow Prince-Brick Elmer Ramirez

I'm also the owner of the famous universities in the world. And one of it is The Black Pearl University.

Actually I have also a clothing line. The JL-CL Clothing Line. We own this together with my boyfriend Jerick Lance Luzano.
His family owns resorts, bars, hotels, and other beaches around the world.

He is also a gang leader, their gang is called Black Generation Gang. They're composed of five gorgeous and hot members just like our gang. Okay enough of their gang, this chapter is all about me. So I'm done introducing myself.

And one more thing,

JL IS MINE ALONE SO FUCK OFF BITCHES AND SLUTS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chendryll on the multimedia...