3/30/19

Woah it's been a while, 4 years.
°Never lose yourself while trying to find someone who doesn't care about losing you.

°You want a perfect girl? Go buy a Barbie.

°Make it worth it.

°You say I dream too big, I say you think too small.

°I can't be no Superman but for you I'll be Superhuman.

°You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have.

°Whatever you're facing, if your heart is breaking, there's a promise for the ones who just hold on.

°You don't want me like I want you, and you sure as hell don't need me like I need you.

°Never let yourself change because of someone else.

°It is really hard to explain just how much you love someone. Be glad if you are one who's words flow from their mouth to the one your heart is destined to.

°I wonder what I look like in your eyes.

°People with the greatest advice usually have the most problems.

°Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment you have now and make it perfect.

°Who ever said life is easy?

°If its meant to be then it will be.

°They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they are all the same.

°If you have never made a mistake then you have never tried anything new.

Credit to rightful owners.