2- A Funny Memory.

Just so your not confused the sign thing > ~, means a flashback or a memory.. Just so I help you out ! Hope you enjoy this chapter, Chapter 3 will be uploaded soon ! :) Thanks for reading <333

I was taken out of that memory of the oven beeping telling me that our pizza was ready. I took it out of the oven and it was way to hot so I had to let it cool. I grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of white wine. I prayed it's good and tomorrow I’ll most definitely have to go get some groceries. I set up the table and put the food on the table. “Nick!" I yelled.

"Yes?” Nick kisses my neck.

"Dinner is ready!” I murmured with excitement. Nick sat down at the table as I joined him I asked, “Is this your first home cooked meal?"

"I can't cook so I eat out a lot.” Nick chuckled.

"Your so cute, is it good?” I ask and smile.

"Yeah, what's in it?" Nick asked.

"Healthy stuff dare I say anymore,” I replied.

"No please don't I don’t want that ruining our first meal together in a long time,” Nick said sweetly.

"Yeah me either. Oh! Nick before I forget tomorrow I’m going grocery shopping because you have no food! And I eat.” I said and Nick nodded. Just then Nick got up, pulled my chair out, he picked me up and started to kiss me. It felt like maybe two minutes when the phone started to ring. "Nick!" I mumbled but it actually sounded like "Knob!" I pulled away and said, "Hold on." I ran to the living room and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said breathless.

"Julie?," the woman asked.

"Yeah?" I asked annoyed.

"It's your mom." my mother said.

"Yes, mother?" I asked through clenched teeth. When was this woman ever going to leave me alone. She interrupted a good moment.

"Well Julie, you didn't call me to tell me that you were at Nick's. So I called your cell phone and their was no answer, so I called Nick's mother, she gave me Nick's home phone." My mother said angry.

"I'm sorry mom, I wasn't exactly thinking about calling you. I would've later but now I'm glad you called." I said annoyed.

"Honey, your not doing anything foolish, are you?" My mother said. She acted like I was a teenager who's suppose to be home!

"Mom! No, I'm not please don't make this conversation awkward! Even if I was, you wouldn't be the person I would tell!" I whispered angrily. I didn't want Nick to hear any of this.

"Good! I at least want you to be married!" My mother said concerned.

"Mom! I'm not talking about this with you right now!" I whispered even more angry. “Nick hasn't proposed! Anyway, how's dad doing?" I asked quickly. Hopefully she will get that I want to change the subject.

"He's doing very well. He misses you very much and we both love you!" My mother said and then added, “Just call me sometime soon or email, okay, I love you and so does dad, bye!" And then she hung up.

"Yes!" I cried. I hung up the phone and walked back into the dining room and Nick wasn't there.

"Nick!" I yelled. I walked out of the kitchen, into the bathroom and he wasn't there so I went into our bedroom. There he was lying on the bed. I sat down on the bed and laid right next to him and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I have a question for you Julie." Nick said and I looked into to his eyes with concern. Did he hear my conversation with my mom?

"Sure," I whispered.