Tearible Ideas (ErwinxLevi-Aot)

Erwin found himself in a fix. Usually he would have had his Christmas presents all prepared and mailed out already, but this one was special and he had agonized over it for too long. Here he was, taking the least conventional route with his lover and trying to tape wrapping paper around his waist and dick.
He imagined that Levi would see him and instantly take him to bed, but the plan wasn't quite going the way he'd like. First of all the cold paper didn't feel good against his dick at all. In fact he realized that if he tied it to his limp dick now it would probably keep him from getting hard at the main event. But if he rubbed himself up, his enormous dick was bound to grow soft as time passed and shrink in the rough packaging.
Second of all he had no idea what to do with his balls. Should he wrap them? They were already growing rub marks and paper cuts from the cock wrap job.
Erwin ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. He'd have to do his whole fucking waist at this rate.
With a heavy heart he leaned down to remove the irritating paper, when a sudden gasp made him freeze.
Erwin whipped his head up in time to see Levi standing in the bathroom doorway, eyebrows furrowed in that way that the blonde had yet to understand.
The shorter man marched up to him and swatted his hands away, glaring up at Erwin.
"Who said you could open presents without me??" He asked, a hint of playful outrage sounding in his voice.
Erwin had to silently compose his rampant thoughts as he decided that Levi wasn't actually mad at him.
"I thought it would be a good idea for a gift but..." He waved at all the discarded attempts in the trash and Levi glanced at them with disgust before quickly turning back to his lover.
"Doesn't the paper hurt?" He squinted at Erwin's cock and the man huffed softly.
"Yeah, actually I think I have some paper cuts on my thighs."
Levi grimaced. "Well let's get this off so I can fully appreciate your fucking gift wrapped dick."
Erwin chuckled and leaned down a little ways to kiss Levi's forehead. "Welcome home."

---
After they successfully untangled the restraining Christmas paper, Levi dubbed Erwin's thighs burnt. They ended up sitting down on the bed with Levi swiping antibacterial cream on the raw skin to keep any infections to minimum. After he was done, it was apparent that Erwin was no longer in the mood.
Instead he lifted his scowling husband and turned him to lay Levi on the sheets. Silver eyes flicked up to meet bright blue, and time stopped.

---
Levi's pleasured moans and gasps  echoed through the apartment, no doubt keeping the neighbors informed of just how much fun the Smiths were having. Erwin had the younger's legs pressed forwards into a pseudo fetal position as he tore into the soft perineum with his tongue. Every few seconds he'd swipe his tongue roughly up Levi's balls, chuckling as the boy gasped and bucked up.
"E-Erwin please!" Levi groaned and released one hand from their grips on the sheets to bury it in his lover's blonde locks.
Startlingly blazing blue eyes flicked up to acknowledge him, but Erwin didn't stop his ministrations.
"Erwin!" Levi hissed bucking up in vain once again. "I need you to touch me! Shit, fuckin- ah! Yeah- no higher!" Erwin moved his swollen lips up to the stiff, straining cock before him and licked a slow, steaming stripe up its main vein. He growled hungrily as the man below him shivered and struggled to remain coherent in his current haze of need. 
"I'm-! I'm gonna cum!" Levi gasped and keened beneath Erwin, legs twitching beneath the man's hold.
Erwin paused and glanced up, before grinning with a challenging twinkle in his eye and pulling Levi's dick deep into his throat.
Levi screamed and jerked, desperation clouding his mind as he felt the largest wave of pleasure roll through his body. His mouth remained open in a muted 'O' as he came, lights flashing over his eyes.
Erwin coaxed him through the waves, milking him for all he was worth. As the last of the salty liquid cleared his throat. After assuring that he had captured all of the sticky cum in his mouth, he rolled off of Levi and went to brush his teeth. Levi followed shortly afterward, legs wobbly and uncertain. It didn't take long for Erwin to break out chuckling.
"What's so funny?" Levi asked as he peered over.
Erwin's mouth spread into a huge, blinding grin and he delivered the worst one liner of the year.
"That was a tear-ible idea."
Levi scowled. "Shut up."