Santas Little Helpers (AlexeixColonelxTora- Forge My Heart by Maetech)

Alexei had a long day. It was the week before Christmas and he'd volunteered to play Santa for the sick children at a nearby hospital. It was a nice feeling to help others, sure, but he was exhausted from keeping a cheery attitude around so many young ailing souls. Many of them had wished just to feel better soon, but some of them had voiced much darker Christmas wishes.
One little boy had wished for his family to be okay if he didn't make it to Christmas, and Alexei's heart broke. He couldn't imagine what it must be like to be that young and have to understand that you might not wake up the next day.
When he finally got home he was distracted enough that the image of two very scantily clad Christmas elves opening the door for him made him freeze in confusion. The smaller one on the right walked out to him and grabbed his hand, guiding him in with a wink.
"Welcome back Santa! We've been waiting so long for you to come home so we could treat you to a little special something."
The cop remembered his Santa suit was still on and he found himself quickly overwhelmed by Colonel's cute bubble butt shaking beneath a short green skirt as he led him into the house. Tora shut he door and locked it behind his back, his thick tiger tail flicking back and forth the way it did whenever he had naughty thoughts. The two Nekos pushed Alexei back onto the living room sofa, giggles erupting between the two as they noticed their boyfriend's ridiculously bewildered glances.
"Wha-?" He started, reaching forward to grab Tora's arm. The tiger neko danced back, tiny bells on his hat and green collar chiming charmingly.
The cop turned to his other boyfriend, but Colonel was bent over the stereo, turning on some sultry tunes. Alexei licked his lips, raking his eyes over the tantalizing peek at a lacy red piece of underwear barely managing to hide the important parts of Colonel's perfectly round ass. The feminine Neko's sleek black tail curled suggestively against his own thigh and the watching cop coughed.
One soft, velvety black ear perked and colonel settled on some low, sultry tunes before turning to face Alexei.
Soft words carried out of his mouth and the cop gulped as he realized that the neko was wearing a red eyepatch that said 'Naughty' in silver letters. His silver hoops in the one sleek cat ear glittered softly in the dim light of the Christmas tree, while he slowly danced out a sultry swaying movement to "Santa Baby".
Tora moved behind Colonel and played counterpart to the dance, placing his hand in all the right places and tracing his nose along his mate's neck and arm in a slow move that tempted Alexei's senses. Tora's violet eyes glittered as they held the cop's, and the tiger neko folded Colonel's slender body over, showing off as he rubbed his own dark green lacy bulge against the other Neko's ass.
Alexei growled and leaned forward, crooking one finger commandingly as he stared at the show. Both Neko's turned to meet eachothers eyes, and they seemed to communicate silently before hey both straightened and moved to either side of Alexei's seat.
Colonel finished singing and pawed softly at the cop's Santa robe, before helping to pull it off. Tora's long, tan fingers were working at the man's belt buckle at the same time, urgency filling the air.
Writhing minutes they had their man undressed and moaning as they both sucked on his fat cock, alternating between pulling the tip into their mouth and sliding ther hot mouths up and down the sides. Colonel pulled off and let Tora continue as he moved his own kisses up Alexei's stomach and chest. Finally the cop grabbed Colonel's face and pulled him into a needy, sloppy kiss. Tora paused in his ministrations to help the smaller neko position himself over Alexei's cock, and then nipped at Colonel's pale cheeks as he dragged the lacy underwear down to reveal an already prepared and begging hole.
Colonel moaned and slowly rutted against Alexei's huge cock, waiting with little patience while Tora threw the underwear across the room. His scarlet eye went wide and he squealed when he finally felt Tora lining Alexei's cock up to his needy hole.
The cop gritted his teeth, watching the two Neko's make a show of trying to get him off. He put his hands on Colonel's narrow waist, watching himself slowly sink into that tight heat while the smaller neko whimpered and buried his head in the cop's shoulder. His sleek black tail was curled away from his hole intentionally, baring his all for Alexei to see while the older man's huge cock sheathed itself deep inside him.
Tora groaned from behind, tearing off what was left of Colonel's flimsy green skirt and mouthing at the pale skin of his ass cheeks. He threw a heated glance up, meeting Alexei's warm, brown eyes and then bit at the base of Colonel's tail. The smaller, pale neko jumped at the sensation and let out a horny cry as he felt himself resettle on Alexei's cock. He nuzzled into the cop's neck and breathed in slowly before whispering. "Okay I'm ready."
Alexei rolled up in a slow grind, stretching his limits and teasing his little lover before he helped lift Colonel back up and started a bouncing pace.
"Y-yes!" Colonel moaned as he sat back and started really getting into the rhythm. He planted his hands on Alexei's shoulders and started supporting himself as he impaled himself over and over on the cop's fat cock. Tora glued himself to the other Neko's back and leant his own muscles and strength to the rough fucking. He buried his hand in Colonel's black and blonde locks, pulling his head back so as to be better able to show Alexei each hickey as he pressed them into the pale neck.
"Fuck-" Alexei didn't even have to exert himself with both Neko's doing all of the hard work for him, all he could do without getting in the way was sit and encourage them.
"You feel so good, so tight and hot and wet around my dick. Do you like that? Feeling my fat cock hit you so hard?"
Colonel was close to tears when he finally jolted and half came, the early load spilling all over Alexei's chest. He keened and started shivering, faltering as he fucked himself on just the right spot. Tora released his hair and gripped his hips, helping him asking as Alexei cursed at Colonel's apparent undoing.
With one rough clench and a scream Colonel was finished, falling lax in Tora's arms as the tiger neko helped him milk Alexei to completion.
"FUCK-!" Alexei didn't know if it was the rapid clenching around his cock or the thoroughly fucked expression colonel was sporting, but a shiver drove up his spine and he came, filling the small neko with his heavy load.
"Colonel, fucking- good. Love- Col-I yessss!" He muttered indiscernible praises as he leaned forward and smothered the black-eared neko with kisses and nips.
---
When colonel was safely tucked into bed, clean and satisfied, he leaned up to whisper something to the cop.
Alexei turned to Tora and grinned ferally.
"I don't recall having helped you enjoy yourself yet?" He stepped forward.
Tora looked surprised and then shy, flicking his ears back while he played with the frills on his own red skirt. "Well if you still need some loving, Santa, why don't you come and show me what you have left?"
Alexei wasted no time pinning the tiger neko to the wall and grinding against his cute butt. The neko squealed with laughter and then gasped, feeling how hard Alexei was for him already. He peeked behind himself to see colonel watching them with a devilish smirk. Tora gasped, realizing that he was being watched, and turned bright red.
Alexei softly coaxed him into a tender kiss.
"Relax, my love. It's not like Colonel hasn't seen you like this before."
His words were deliciously rough and low in Tora's sensitive ears, and he shivered with a low moan.
"Oh? It seems you like being observed."
The comment had Tora hiding his face and his cock twitching in interest.
"Mgh..."
Alexei stopped grinding, straining to hear what Tora had said.
"Say it again?"
Tora turned slowly to look at him, cheeks flushed and eyes lowered in lust. "I said Maybe."
Alexei felt his heart skip a frantic beat and he paused for one full second before leaping into action, turning Tora around and hoisting him onto the cops shoulders, baring he pert little ass to Alexei's face. The tiger neko squeaked, violet eyes wide and embarrassed.
Alexei paid no heed as he mouthed at the lacy green bulge in front of him. Tora gasped, curling forward to grasp his lover's head. "Yes please!" He babbled nonsensically.
The cop gripped the fabric between his fingers and lifted it up, breathing softly upon the boy's tender, growing dick. He suckled on one ball after another, causing the man to whimper and fidget on reflex. He felt the neko twitch and lifted his mouth to suck his cock into his mouth in one swift movement.
"AH! No-lex!" Tora panted, trying to sort out his scrambled thoughts as Alexei sucked him hard. He didn't have a chance though, before the cop was slipping two fingers into his hole and stretching him wide.
"Ugh!" He grunted, getting used to the feeling.
"So you also had your ass prepared and stretched..." Alexei commented before circling his tongue around the base of the boy's cock. He pumped his fingers and suckled in tandem, loving how his tiger striped lover reacted.
Angling his fingers just the right way had the tan neko jolting in surprise. Tora whimpered and clawed at the man's shoulders, leaving pink stripes across the broad back.
"Please-"
Alexei pulled off wih a loud *pop* and met the swirling lavender eyes above him.
"You're going to have to speak up, my love."
Tora rolled down on the cop's fingers and a frustrated tear slid down his cheek. "I think I've waited long enough. Please give me your fat cock, Alexei."
The cop pulled out his fingers and kissed at his boyfriend's tear, soothing him with cooing sounds and soft pecks. He moved them to the bed, where Colonel waited wih open arms.
Tora kneeled in front of his mate and accepted the slow, dragging kiss that Colonel had to offer. The bed dipped behind him and he felt Alexei's rough, callused hands massage his waist. Instinct had him falling forward with his tail flicking to the side, bared for his lover to take him. Colonel caressed his black, floppy ears soothingly and Alexei pressed himself against the Neko's puckered entrance.
A muffled moan left Tora's lips as he felt Alexei push inside, stretching him almost farther than he could have ever thought possible.
The cop stopped when he was fully seated and curved over Tora's scarred back to kiss at his ears. "Hey babe, are you okay?" He asked.
Tora moaned and rolled his hips back as an answer, turning and wrapping one arm over Alexei's neck to pull him into a deperate over-the-shoulder kiss.
The cop's brown eyes widened and then closed as he took control of the kiss, sliding his tongue inside and exploring Tora's mouth. As he did so, his hips rolled with small thrusts, focusing on keeping as buried as possible.
Tora released Alexei and wiggled his butt.
"Show me what you got big boy." He challenged.
Alexei growled and sat back, pulling all the way out and slamming back in like a prostate-seeking missile. Tora cried out and shuddered, only quieting when Colonel bent to claim his lips once again. The cop built up speed, working both himself and his lover through the rough passion they both craved.
After a while they switched up positions, tora turning around to lay against Colonel's chest while Alexei slowed down and made real, slow, caring love to him. Every once in a while he would lean over in one huge thrust to capture Colonel's lips.
They fucked late into the night, colonel eventually getting horny all over again until Alexei was so exhausted that he basically nodded off after the third blowjob. Tora and Colonel snuck around trying to clean up most of the mess so they wouldn't have to worry about it the next day. Then they crawled in on either side of Alexei and burrowed into his sides, purring.
The elf idea was a good one, Colonel decided as he drifted off.