Chapter 9- Reyna Ramirez-Arellano

Oh.
No.
He.
Didn't.

I saw Christopher blushing. Grover had to pick Thalia of all people? Yeah, uh, me and Thalia, we don't exactly get along much. Don't ask me why, all I know is that one day, she started giving me dirty looks. So, we stopped being friends.

"No!" I yelled after Grover told Thalia her dare. Everyone looked at me quizzically. "I mean, uh, because Thalia's a Hunter and all, she might, you know, get into trouble."

A brief and awkward silence passes, and Thalia says, desperately," She's right! Listen to her! I'm a Hunter of Artemis remember? If Lady Artemis finds out-"

"Then I guess you'll have to remove a piece of clothing, Thals," Annabeth says with a mocking smile.

".....Fine," Thalia says hesitantly.

Reluctantly, she walks over to Christopher.

"I'm so sorry," she says to him.

I see Christopher wince. He glances at me. I tried to give him a sympathetic look. I realized he hasn't talked this whole game.

It's ok, I mouth. Thalia leans in and pecks his lips quickly.

"Oooh," Travis taunts. "Thalia and Christopher, sittin in a tree-"

"Stoll, it would be a miracle if you somehow live till the end of this game," Thalia threatens, cracking her knuckles.

"Calm down, sis," Jason said calmly, but obviously annoyed, as if Thalia's death threats happened a lot.

"He'll pay for that sooner or later," Thalia comments.

Thalia sits back down, but not before shooting Travis an evil glare.

"Ok, my turn," Thalia says. "Travis,
truth or dare?"

Looking confident, Travis says,
"Dare."

"Hmmm.." Thalia looks around the room. Her eyes find a girl I recognize as Katie Gardener. "Travis, I dare you to take off your shirt, and make out with Katie," she says smugly.

Travis turns pale. Katie blushes until her face is the color of Rachel Dare's hair.  Travis finally gathers up his courage and walks over to her. He slowly pulls off his shirt and crashes his lips against Katie's. They must've liked each other, because they seemed to be enjoying it. They seemed more and more relaxed as the kiss went on. When Katie and Travis finished, everyone was in an uproar.

"Gross! You guys are almost as disgusting as Prissy and Annabeth!" Clarisse yelled.

Percy smiled.
"Hey, Clarisse you want to see something cool?"

Letting her curiosity get the best of her, Clarisse said," What is it, Prissy?"

Percy didn't say anything, but pulled Annabeth toward him and they kissed.

"Jackson! That's disgusting! Get a room!"

Percy laughed. To be honest, it was hard to watch. All my life, I've thought that couples should only kiss when they're alone, because it might be inconsiderate to others. For example, me. To see Percy kiss Annabeth (the girl he held the sky for, the girl he denied immortality for, and the girl he fell into hell with), it hurt. In fact, it still does, but I would never let anyone know that.