Uploaded

Dan's POV

I knew I was going to die 2 months ago. They couldn't find out what was wrong with me, but the doctor said I would definitely be a dead man in a couple of months. I had wished it wasn't true, not for me, for Phil. I don't want to see him get hurt. So, I made a goodbye video. If I tell him everything in person, there wouldn't be enough time. I'd die before I finished telling him how much I love him. So I told him to go watch it.

"I need you to watch a video on my computer, I made it a couple of months ago." I told him, holding his hand.

"Why don't you just tell me what you have to say? Instead of putting it in a video?" I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Phil, I just can't. I need you to go watch it right now." I wanted to cry. This was the last time I would ever see him. Touch him.... Kiss him. I sat up and pressed my lips go his, I wanted to jump out of my bed and run out of the hospital, and never come back. I wanted to run away with Phil. But I can't.
He stood up, breaking the kiss.

"I'll come back later. See you then?" He had no idea I was going to die while he was gone, and that broke my heart. I couldn't do this to him. But I didn't have a choice. I watched him walk out into the hall and leave. I started crying.
"Goodbye, Phil. I love you, so much."
I closed my eyes and listened as my heart monitor started getting slower... And then it stopped.
____________________
Phil's POV

I walked down the hall to the elevator, and pressed the main floor button. I saw nurses running to Dan's room, my heart stopped. Not again. I ran down the hall and into his room. No heartbeat.
"No!" I screamed
Doctors and nurses ran in and out, but time seemed to slow down. I couldn't breathe. I didn't save him. I promised. I couldn't handle it. I burst into tears and fell to the ground, pounding my fists into the floor. Nurses tried to comfort me, but I pushed them away. I didn't want pity. I wanted Dan.
But he was gone.

I slowly walked to the road and waved for a cab. I went to Dan's house and looked for his computer. Once I found it, I opened it and unlocked it.
I searched through his videos and my heart jumped when I saw one titled "Dear Phil". This was the one. I clicked on it and played it.

"Hey Phil." Dan greeted
"I want to start off by saying, I'm dead." I started crying. I knew this was going to be an emotional roller coaster.
"But, I still love you just as much as I did when I was alive. I love the way you made breakfast, with your bed head, it was so cute! I love the way you sleep, one leg over me, the other curled up to your side. I love the way you drink your coffee and tea, I love the way you eat. I love the way you kiss me. I love the way you-" he started crying and I was bawling. "I love the way you stayed at the hospital with me through it all.
Thank you. For everything. I love you so so so much Phil. Goodbye." He switched off the camera and I sat in his living room alone. Crying. I put his computer away and left. Even though he had died and I was completely alone, I knew he loved me. I had found my peace. I was ready to take on a new adventure. I was ready to start over.

___________________________

The end?!
I guess.... I don't know how to continue this story so I started a new one called If All Else Fails, Give Up. You guys should go read that.... It's way better than this one!
Anyway!
I hope you liked this even though it was really bad and short.
Cheers!!
12/23/15
~Trash