Chapter 1- Messing With the Innoccent

Angelique's P.O.V:
Today has been the busiest day ever. I've had 5 meetings that took a hour each to close. However I just made another million today so I sent my employees home early. However, my current boo is coming over to help me relax a little. I've already stripped down to my lingerie set waiting for him to walk through. Eventually he knocks entering with his suitcase all dressed up. I look him over his hair is all messy, his erection is out, and those green eyes crazed with lust. "So big boy did you miss mama?", I say while walking over to him undressing him. He shivers at how close we are I rise up and bite his ear before I begin my assault on his neck. This one is a millionaire ,who is a very successful lawyer. I do as usual and make him go down on me first then go to the top. Before I start the talking and the hair gripping, which makes them all cry out. I get off before he can explode in me. Right as we go to my favorite position someone walks into my room. He goes to cover himself while I just stand up show him my backside before slowly putting on his button down.

" Who the fuck do you think you are boy?", I scream. He gulps and looks down before answering with a southern accent ,"I'm part of cleaning crew mam. And I'm just here to clean your room if that's okay." I smile knowing I've made him submit to me. I read his name tag realizing his name matches his accent."Brooks-Beau look at me when I talk to you. Vincent we will continue where we left off of when ever we meet back up.", I announce. Both guys look at me with two totally different reactions.

Vincent begins,"Just tell the little pussy to get out and run home to his mommy." I cut him off,"You best get out of my vision and never call me again." And with that I slap him.
Once he exits the room I walk over to Brooks," Baby boy what did you see? And how come I've never have seen you around here?" I visibly see him tense up at how I have closed the distance between us and he is cornered."I just moved here from Atlanta Miss. Radcliffe. Since I found a position up here. And I saw nothing Madame. I promise I won't say a word." I just stare at his lips as he talks. I get bored and put my lips by his ear to tell him not to be so formal also since I'm so close I feel his erection. I take a step back and drop my shirt revealing everything. "I hope what you saw tonight won't bother you from now on. Because if if it does and you tell I will make your life a living hell boy.", I lecture.

I see him close his eyes and stifle a moan before responding,"Yes mam. No one will know about it. Nothing ever happened." I pull my clothes back on before sitting down and beckoning him over, Do you like the name B.B or Baby boy?" He nods his head like a punished child,"Now come here and kiss me." He does as I say and you could tell he hasn't kissed that many girls. Thank god cause he is mine.
"Now I want to see you in my room bright and early because you now have a internship.", I demand. I give him a kiss before shoving him out the office. I feel a warm feeling spread in my chest. Is it love?!
~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~
On my way out I pull out in my Audi A8 when I see B.B. He is walking home down the dark road. I pull up beside him and roll down my window to shout ,"You need a ride baby? "It seems to startle him because he quickly turns around to meet my eyes. I pull over on the side and get out to lean on my car as I see him turn around. "No mam you don't have to waist your gas on me.", he whispers.

I pull him close and whisper back,"Anything involving you isn't a waist baby. Come in I'll make the short and sweet drive to your house." He blushes while looking down intently, so I open his door for him to enter the car. We drive to his apartment which is pretty run down if you ask me. I smile at him,"Here we are baby boy !Let me walk you to the door." I rush to get the umbrella to shield us from the rain that has just started. When we get to the door he goes to thank me but I just can't resist his innocence so I kiss him. But not my regular kiss I kiss hime with passion.

Throughout the kiss he was awkward since I had to instruct him where to put his hands. I ask for the keys and instruct him to go inside and wait for me. He unlocks the door but I waist no time on pushing him on the bed and stripping him. The boy is packing. I pull it out and look at him for confirmation but he looks so scared and confused,"Honey your feeling pure pleasure. I'm just going to help you release." He nods quickly before preparing himself for me to go down on him. I was no professional but the way I made that boy scream sounded like he is a virgin. He falls asleep immediately with his arm wrapped around me.
~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~
I wake up at like 7 before I realize I don't have work to do. It is a Saturday which means relaxing. However I grab my clothes then put them on real quick before kissing him on the forehead. I check for a phone so when I come up empty handed I order home the newest iPhone. While I'm
at it I order groceries and some clothing for him. And to top it off a thing fruit with a note card. It reads :Your mine. I leave the apartment while it is still kinda dark.

But this time leaving feels hard however only in the next few moments I realized I done fucked up. And now I've taken someone's innocence and became enthralled with him.