Chapter 3- Consultant

We ride in the Cadillac SUV to get to the suit store to make his suit custom. I let Brooks go in first so I can get myself together because i'm still hurt from Branson calling me a whore. Anson notices my sudden change in persona and hugs me,"Babes whatever Brass said is just because he still has feelings for you.You left only to come back 5 years later a millionaire and a multimillion dollar empire behind you. He just wants to know what happened." I jerk back in disbelief that he is still trying to pry into my private life. I reach over and pour myself a glass of bourbon before responding ,"Have y'all ever considered I was doing it for my family and friends. Nor was I the gold digger they acussed me of when I cam back. Abel understood me when everybody thought I was dreaming way to much. He my first love how can I forget him?"

"Nobody is trying to pry Ang we just want you to not run off again.", Anson defended giving me one more hug before going in. I looked in the mirror to still see the same broken girl from New Orleans trying to make something of herself. I shake my head and gulp all my drink to go inside. By the time I arrive he is already is his tux looking fuckable. "Thanks Jen. for the hook up!", I exclaim before pushing him inside the dressing room in the back. I push him against the wall and start to his him while grinding against him. He starts to moan uncontrallby for a minute he took over and pinned me agisnt the walls by my hips. Only to motorboat my boobs for second. When we get done our heads lean on each other for support."Remember your mine baby. And keep up the good work and you might just be rewarded."

Ne nods his head eagerly. He makes sure to adjust himself before stepping out. I make sure to fix my hair and my clothing so we can go ahead and ring up his new suits. As we get done I make sure to take him to drive him home personally before I head out with D.

When we pull up to his house I make sure to walk him to the door again."Miss. Angelique I like spending time with you... may I call you sometimes?", Brooks whispers. I get up on my tip toes then squeeze his junk while responding,"Baby thats the thing I see you whenever I want. Now you are going to go inside strip and wait for me to come back in. I mean you can stroke a few before I get in." He rushes into the small house to go strip for me.When he was outta site I dialed Dimtiri,"You need to be waiting at the strip in 20 mins. Make sure all my favorites are stocked up okay? And tonight your in control."All I hear are grunts in agreement.

I walk inside and don't waist anytime time in slipping on my tuxedo top

I walk inside and don't waist anytime time in slipping on my tuxedo top. Leaving him in complete awh. "Brooks-Beau your going to have to get use to seeing me like this. I mean one day I expect you to take control. But for now i'll show you the ropes.", I inform him. I walk to the space in between his legs and handle his junior. He is pretty decent but supplements never hurt anyone. "B.B lean back and let me do the work you aren't allowed to moan or release.", I demand.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I wakeup feeling great after all the excitement I got into last night. He begins to stir seeing as though he is firmly pressed against me. "Where are you going Ang.?", he ask groggily. I can't find words because his looks are too much for me. Not to mention he has never actually questioned me in a sort of demanding tone. "Babes you know I always have to leave because I'm a busy woman. ", I say with attitude. All of a sudden he pulls me even closer ,"Angelique you are mine as I'm yours. If you want multiple men I understand, but none of them will make you feel as in control."My breath hitches at how close he is and how innocent he sounds saying all of it.

But I don't let it get the best of me. So I get out of bed and walk to the doors where my clothes are piled. Once I have everything on I turn around to say goodbye but his lips are already on mine. I just slip him my card with a wink,"Call me whenever you need anything." Just as I get to the bottom his car pulls up and the window rolls down revealing a slightly pissed Dimitri.

I run up to the car trying to be discreet about things but as soon as I close the door the yelling begins," WHY IN FUCKING HELL ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH A INNOCENT. BECAUSE IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO CAUGHT UP YOU WOULD HAVE REALIZED I WAS WAITING FOR 3 HOURS." Honestly I don't feel at all but to make him feel bad for yelling I begin to fake cry. "I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. I need to be punished D." I can tell he likes it because he just pulls me into his lap and starts finger fucking me.

We make it to Napa in no time after boarding the private jet he has. I mean we are drunk as skunks and i've just renewed my mile high club membership. When the driver arrives at the house we jump out quickly and begin stripping each other. Before I know it he has me against the counter from behind. Guys I bet you think I'm a whore but i've only slept with 5 people: Abel being the first at 19 , Dimitri, Vincent, and the twins/best friends. Dimitri happens to be my current dominant partner, who picked me up after Abel and I stopped seeing each other. Back to him, he has now taken the time to him my G-Spot every single time he is inside me. Then is spanking me with slight choking. As you can tell majority of the sex since Abel has been rough and fast , so yes slow sex are for those who I feel for.

After all our episodes we eventually drift apart seeing as though he is cooking me dinner right now. I walk out to the balcony stark naked until I feel him pressed up against me,"It is him isn't it?" I nod my head slowly hoping he understands,"Baby girl the same thing happened to me until I realized they will never be right because they won't be able to fill your deepest, darkest dreams. Plus you can never fully claim them because they are just growing up. " Thinking about it we are on two different pages, but I like the way he makes me feel. My phone rings a sweet chime meaning it is Brooksy calling me," Miss. Angelique my grandmother has just had a heart attack and they are rushing her to the hospital." I gasp in surprise thinking he lived alone none the less I respond,"I'll be right there. Take her to Saint Maries downtown my friend owns it. Go to the director Carrie- Ann and tell her you know Angelique personally." I rush to get my things together while running for the door passing D,"I'll make it up to you when I go back to France next weekend!"