Chapter one: just a phone call away

I woke up at 6:45 just like every other morning. It was Saturday and was pretty warm outside. I went upstairs to the kitchen from my room and put a bagel in the oven for myself. I just recently moved out to my own two story condo.

Right as I sat down on the couch with my bagel, my phone rang. Unknown number. Hmm.. Who could that be this early? I answered it.

"Hey doll!"

"Niall?!" I Asked excitedly. He always called me doll.

"Who else?"

"I miss you so much!!"

"I miss you too babe." Another name he always called me.

" Why'd you call?"

"I lost your contact and I have asked everyone for it until I found your dad's number and asked him." I smiled at the thought of him trying so hard to talk to me.

"Thank you for calling. I'm really lonely."

"I know doll. I'll come visit soon. Or maybe, as another reason I called, you could visit me, or go on tour with me rather."

"Are you kidding me!? Yes!! I want to go on your with you so bad! I've been dying to meet the boys!"

"They want to meet you too! The tour is in two weeks. Maybe you should come and stay in the hotel with us next week, right before tour."

" Sounds good to me! What hotel is it?"

"Carison Plaza. it's in London. I'll fly you out there next friday. I already booked your flight." He knows me so well. He knew I would never refuse.

"Woo hoo!! I'm so excited!!!"

"Me too! Well I have to get going soon. We have vocal lessons. Just remember. Flight 238, 2:40 pm to London! I'll pick you up at 4:20 , ok?"

"Ok! Love you!"

"Love you too" with that, the line disconnected and I smiled like an idiot.

6 days later...

"Flight 238 to The London Airport is now landing. Please fasten your seat belts and put up your lap trays. Welcome to London and thanks for flying with flying start!" A woman with a preppy voice said over the loud speaker. Yes! I'm so excited! I haven't seen Niall in 2 years!!

"BELLA!!!" I heard from 20 feet away.

"NIALL!!!!!" I shouted back before running into his arms.

"I've missed you doll!"

"I've missed you too! " I was so glad to be back in his arms. I quickly pecked him on the lips in a friendly, excited way. We always did those cute couple-y things.

"Let's go back to the hotel to see the boys!"

"Sounds great!" I said as he grabbed my bags and we walked towards his rental car hand in hand.

"Who's this lovely lady?" A tall and extremely sexy guy with brown eyes and hair in a quiff.

'This is my best friend, Bella. Bella, this is my mate Zayn."

"Nice to meet you Zayn!"

"The pleasure is mine." He said cheekily with a smirk on his face. Such a gentleman. I love real gentlemen. Another tall boy ran in a tackled me in a hug.

"You must be the lovely Bella. So glad to finally meet you!"

"And I am delighted to meet you!" I quickly said back. Such a sweetheart.

"My name is Louis."

"We'll then, Louis, it's great to meet you." Two down, two to go.

"Hello love. I'm Harry." Another tall, sexy boy with brown curly hair, and emerald eyes said before gently hugging me.

"Nice to meet you, Harry! I'm Bella."

"A lovely name to go with a lovely girl." He said with a smirk while I blushed. Another gentleman. Just then, another guy walked in, this time with caramel hair and deep brown eyes.

"Hey hon. In Liam! You look lovely today!"

"Nice to meet you , Liam, I'm Bella!" If there was such thing as love at first sight... That would be pretty damn close to it.

Liam's POV~~~

Bella... Man... She's amazing. Bella Payne. I like that. I need to make her mine. The way she talks, the way the moves. I should probably get to know her better, but I know I can't let the other boys steal her from me. This is so incredibly unlike me! I never like girls, ever sense my breakup with Ebony. She broke down my walls , but not in a good way. Niall is so protective of her, but I will not stop trying my hardest to get her. I think I'm going mental...

Zayn's POV~~~

Bella is so lovely. Such a nice girl. Maybe I would be good for her. Just,maybe. I can tell she has something on her mind. Possibly a bad thing, but she seemed pretty eager to break away from the group to tell Niall something. Maybe I should make her mine. I know the other boys like her too, but Liam and Harry should be my only real competition as I know Louis will only like her as a friend.

Harry's POV~~~

I need to get her. She's beautiful. I could tell she had a soft spot for Liam but, please. I'm harry... And he's well.... He's ..Liam. I always get the girls. Why should that stop now?

Louis' POV~~~

Bella is such a wonderful girl. From what I have heard about her from Niall, I can already tell we have tons in common. I know she would never fall for harry. She hates players and guys who don't care about their girls. Of course, I have my Eleanor, who I love more than anything, but she's been acting strange lately. I have yet to find out her reasoning. I think Bella will grow to be one of my, if not, my best friend.

Bella'a POV~~~

I have just met the boys and so far, I know that I really like Liam , Harry and Zayn. I think harry and louis will become some of my best friends. Liam was the one who really stood out to me. He was such a sweetheart and as soon as I met him , he instantly stole my heart.

The boys slowly made their way either to the living room or to their rooms and I decided to head to Nialler's room to take a shower. I stripped off my clothes , took down my hair and started the water. I stepped in and let the hot water rush down, over my body. I started to think of how cool it was that I am going on tour with the biggest boyband on earth. I heard a door open, figuring it was just Harry's which was right next door. I didn't worry about it ,and I started to sing. Suddenly, the curtain was ripped open and there stood a very shocked looking Liam. He took out one of his earbuds "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Bella!! I just went on a run and I still had my earbuds in! My shower is in repairs" He said as I wrapped myself with the closest towel.

"It's ok Liam!-" I said with a laugh. "I know you didn't mean to!" He sat on the counter and acted like it wasn't a big deal. I dried my self off , turned off the water and caught my self looking at Liam. All he was wearing were some red basketball shirts. Wow. This boy is driving me crazy.

I wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the door as I heard the tap running again.

A/N!!!!!

Whoop Whoop!!! Chapter one!! Expect updates soon!