Changing Room

Hey guys, this is my very first story, so I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

"This one is for the boys with the boomin' system. Top down, AC with the coolin' system. When he come up in the club he be blazin' up. Got stacks on deck, like he savin' up. And he ill, he real, he might got a deal. He pop bottles, and he got the right kind of bills. He cold, he dope, he might sell coke. He always in the air, but he never fly coach."

"Awesome!" Legacysaid.

Me and Legacy known each other ever since we were little kids. We met at the park, when some little boy took my doll, and wouldn't give it back, so Legacy beat up the kid, and gave me my toy back, and we've been friends ever since.

"Are you sure it's okay? That's all I've got so far." I said, unsure he was telling the truth.

"Nicki, I am completely sure. I am 150% sure, is that enough for you?" Legacy asked, exasperated.

"Fine, fine, whatever." I said, grudgingly.

Legacy laughed, and then pulled out his phone to read his new text message. "Shit, my mom needs me, text you later?"

"Sure."

He leaned in to hug me, right as my dressing room door opened, and the papparazi started to snap pictures of us together. "Are you guys dating?" asked one of the reporters.

"Are you two having a secret relationship?" Asked another.

"Have you been out on your first date yet?"

"Have you guys kissed yet?"

"Was Legacy leaning in to kiss you?"

Me and Legacy finally shoved the door closed, and called security. They showed up about 5 minutes later, and rushed away the papparazi, and about 10 minutes later, Legacy was finally able to go home.

After he left, I stripped down, and was about to grab my robe, and head into the shower when Legacy burst back into the room, "Hey I forgot my pho . . . " he trailed off seeing that I was naked

________________________________________________________________________________

So, what do you guys think? Comment and vote, thanks!