Sick

Your POV

Coughing from the other side of the bed woke me up. I looked at the alarm clock by the dresser seeing that it was exactly 10 A.M. I shifted around, turning towards my girlfriend, Lauren. She opened her eyes looking at me with her mesmerizing green eyes. I shifted closer and wrapped my arms around her, so her head was on my chest with her arms lazily wrapped around me. She tangled her legs with mine as she spoke;

"I don't feel good," she said holding onto her stomach. "And I feel hot," she tugged the comforter off.

I would've made a joke about that, but now wasn't the time, so I just rubbed her stomach trying to sooth the pain. She sighed, I think happily, as she cuddled herself closer to me. I noticed she had socks on so I took them off for her before cuddling back to her. Lauren made a face as she suddenly ran to the bathroom, and I soon followed.

I look inside and saw that she was throwing up in the toilet, so I quickly ran and gently pulled her hair in a ponytail.

After she was done, I flushed the toilet and helped her up. I helped her wash her face and brush her teeth before returning to the bedroom and laying her in the bed.

"Stay here, I'll bring some soup." I said kissing her forehead.

"But I hate soup.." She whined as she pouted. "I don't want to, please."

"Sorry Lo, but it'll also help with your throat." I said noticing the hoarseness in her voice. "I'll be right back." She didn't say anything but just nodded still pouting.

I ran to the kitchen and quickly made soup. It took a couple of minutes before it was done. I walked carefully over to Lauren. I set the tray with a bowl of soup on the dresser seeing as Lauren was asleep.

"Laur. Hey Laur." I said shaking her lightly as she woke up. She sat up as I set the tray on her lap.

"Come on Lo, I'll even feed you." I said as she just stared at the bowl of soup. She looked up once I said that and nodded, smiling slightly.

I fed her the soup as she actually ate it, surprisingly.

Afterwards I walked to the kitchen and washed the dishes, before grabbing some aspirin and a glass of water.

I walked upstairs handing both the aspiring and water to her. Subsequently she laid down on the bed. I laid down behind her, wrapping my arms around her abdomen, caressing it, once again trying to clear away the pain. After a while we both fell asleep.