Interest leads on..

IRIS

                     What the hell do you think you're doing?" spat Iris with her voice masked in anger and repulsiveness.

                              "The least you could do visionless party crasher is to say that you're sorry. Jerk."

                                Iris tried to hurry away from the suave hot-shot who nevertheless seemed immune to her cackle. His coolness seemed to do nothing  to chill her anger. 

                                "Well, I'm sorry young lady.I hope atleast now you can turn around and let me see your becoming face."said the stranger in a detectable you-can't-resist-my-charm-even-if-you-wanted-too teasing hum.

                             How dare he? thought Iris and turned to peer at a sloppy and sexy smirking lad who looked like more of a runaway model who had just finished his photoshoot for the sports edition rather a normal I'm-just-outta-college kinda guy.

                              Hmm..... not bad as I imagined it would be.

                               But till she felt an impulsive urgency  to outsmart this romp model.

                              "Excuse me, Mr. Mystery man, I think I have other stuff to do unlike you whom I suppose is so jobless that you hit on any girl that falls in your sight.Now, if I may, take your leave and thanks again for being so helpful to a tourist who's visiting your country for the first time.So much for being a townsfolk, Idiot." muttered Iris in a disappointed tone and left hurriedly.

    BRIAN

                                  That was new. 

                                    This was the first time in  his memory he registered that there were girls immune to his powers. Wherever he went there seemed to be a gang of giggling girls who commented on how hot he was or about his filthy rich background. 

                                      Was he dressed wrong? Nope, he checked his attire in the reflecting pane of the airport. Sexy tousled brazen and blackish hair combined with an effortless stubble headed a casual wear of one of the most expensive designers of the estate.

                        Not that he cared much for his appearance , it was maybe the variance that wounded his ego so deeply. 

                          Hmm.. Something had to be done to rectify this mishap immediately. Brian almost took it up as an appealing challenge.

                           What else had he to do in this legendary life of his? True that he belonged to one of the most reputed families of the country, it faltered his way of looking at life.

                           Late night parties, hard hangovers and wonderous womanizing skills was what that defined him. Money was of the least concern; but the respect that it accompanied it was truly beneficial to his overindulgence. 

                             The girl looked ordinary, no, maybe pretty under an inquisitive examiners eye. Her dressing sense was apt, but seemed to bring out her flaws to light rather than her curves. Her petite frame was unique but the cheap clothes she wore made her look like one of those girls who'd just become plump due to binge eating.

                             Whom does she think herself to be? thought Brian. Criticism he was unaccustomed to and this girl made him feel like a high school bully.

                                "The game; Mrs.Hudson; is on" grinned Brian to himself. Taking it as a personal challenge to wrap her into his bewitchery, he followed her out of the airport.

  IRIS

                                 Cursing under her breath, she slowly paced to reach the exit. The company that took care of her trip had already been summoned at the time she entered the flight.

                                  Yet, there was no person holding an embarrassing placcard that she eagerly waited for.Gathering all her willpower to prevent her from shouting her heart out, she moved away from the crowded arena to a a less noisier place, dragging her baggage all the way. She then dialed up her agent's number who told her that he'd be there in a few minutes. 

                                    Closing her eyes, Iris meditated for a while thinking placcidly about her mom's sweet arms and her dad's stern words.

                                      A familiar mocking voice knocked it's way  into Iris' zen like calm. Outrage seeping through her vision ended up disappointed when it met a comforting pair of elderly eyes.   

                                        Immensely,and almost immediately she felt her anger evaporate and a bizarre cool settling down her mind when she realized the guy next to her was none other than her very own tour guide evident from the big letters which framed her name in the board. 

                                     Thanking the Almighty for making her realize her illusion, Iris introduced herself to the old and warm hearted cabbie whom she felt in a kindred spirit.

                                       Drowning the feeling of ill comfort with a sip  of water, she left the airport ignoring a weird thought that read to her that someone was keenly watching her every move.