Author's Note

Hey guys! I am writing this story based on all my worldly desires and illusions. My conception of some points may differ from your views, I think you buddies might understand 'cause you know, everybody's  unique. To put some points out to light I am writing this note, so please check it out.

      - This is my first attempt in writing a book. So if in any case you feel uncomfortable with it, please bear it in mind that I am nobody but an amateur and not a professional .

      -All your comments and votes are the verses that keep me going. So please, comment or share and vote without fail, without regrets.

       - And most importantly, comment using good language. Unparlimentary language that includes swearing, cursing and using all kinds of taboo words make me sick and filled with repentance towards the whole idea of sharing my thoughts.

         - I am a huge fan of Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy, along with Grey. So high five to ya'll who ship the same boat!!!!!!

                                      Enough with the heavy. Thank You guys for your constant support and guidance. Also an important mention about the existing Wattpad writers whose imagination paved a huge deal in making my dream a huge success. I would also like to thank Wattpad for giving me this wonderful opportunity to pen down my skills, if any left, in all the ways I am able to.

                                                                        THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

                                                                                      XOXO